Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Muqdisho waa meel ay ku nool yihiin hal qabiil... ayuu yiri Faroole

Somalina   

Qandalawi;735265 wrote:
Somalina, my point was Faroole did not say this, your clan media fabricated the story. Listen to the President's speech without prejudice and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today, if you are being truthful, you cannot put parallel or compare Garowe and Mogadishu as where is the best place to host the meeting. Garowe will win in terms of everything but will you accept that, No? but you prefer Kampala, soo ma ahan?

Of course I will accept it, why wouldn't I?. Garowe is a Somali city, my own aunt (from unukaa leh) opened a clinic in Boosaaso and lives there not to mention my other relatives.

FYI, I don't like Xaad, Diiriye and their likes, they are individuals who only care about seeing their name on the news. They can call themselves whatever they want they don't represent us.

Somalina   

General Duke;735272 wrote:
^^^Nicely put.

Thanks Generale. :)

Xaji Xunjuf isku dirka jooji yaah! I see what you doing. :D

Somalina awoow anigu cidna iskumaan dirin adiga Yidhi cuqaasha tolka qaar waxba laga ma dhegeysto,, laakin cuqaasha kale wa waliyul saalixin Xamar iyaga wax laga weydiya :D

Somalina, then my mistake dear, I mistook you for a lot of other individual who cannot bring themselves to go to Garowe or even hear it. These are the kind of individuals that I was refering to who without considering the facts on ground jump NO TO GAROWE.

Mogadishu is a Somalia town, I love the city and like to live there much like Baidoa and Jowhar but as humans we consider all factors, evaluate and analyse things when taking decisions. As much I love to live there it would be impractical for me to lead safe and confortable life. My point is to look out of the box and not block yourself within imaginery constraints which most Somalis tend to do.

I believe Faroole is a politician who is power hungury, he can be wrong and made unaccountable mistakes in the past but he is/was right in this speech. That's my opinion and I agree with him on this occassion that Garowe is the better venue for this meeting than Mogadishu.

^^^The way he said it was wrong, he should of spoken about Garowe’s positive characteristics as a host city and not Mogadishu's faults. He made another blunder which can not and should not be excused.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735279 wrote:
Somalina awoow anigu cidna iskumaan dirin adiga Yidhi cuqaasha tolka qaar waxba laga ma dhegeysto,, laakin cuqaasha kale wa waliyul saalixin Xamar iyaga wax laga weydiya
:D

:D Beesha have Imaam, the otherside Ugaasyo marka ayaga hadalkooda ayaa la dhegeystaa not qashinka magaca beesha ku qaraabanaayo.

Qandalaawi, hebel hebel waxuu yiri ma aha inaad beelaha ugu waaweyn Soomaaliya inaad eedeysaa. Shaqsi walba waxuu rabo ayuu oran karaa, laakin haddii uu qofku mas'uul ka yahay a whole region waa inuu ka fiirsadaa waxyaabaha afkiisa ka soo baxaayo. It is not hard to understand that is it? the whole point of this thread was that.

Meeshii fiican halagu qabto shirka, gudi ayaa loo xilsaarey already, Farole should let them do their job. Whatever they decide should be accepted and welcomed. Simple and plain.

^Dee markaa KAMPALA iyo halkaas waa la ogolyahay. Yaab!

Duke, as much as I love Mogadishu, I cannot live there wfor the simple reason that its a city oo BAHALO GALEEN AH, that phrase was coinned by a former Somali politician by the name of Dr. Galaydh just shortly after he was appointed PM during the Arta government refering to the many bloodthrity warlords he had to power wrestle with in Mogadishu. Many western journalists write and call it names like ' the most dangerous city on earth' ' the city of death', a panorama from the BBC released few weeks back called it the LAND OF anarchy reporting from Mogadishu.

So if I or Faroole called that city for what it is, it's not plasphemous.

^^^Thats not the point, Mogadishu is a Somali issue and not a clan issue, its a Somali problem, its the capital of Somalia and as such we should all grow up and leave the silly mentality of the past 20 years.

Faroole as a leader of Puntland should watch his words, otherwise resign and say what ever he wants, he is not speaking for the millions of people who live in Puntland when he speaks like a local clan thug.

Somalina;735269 wrote:
Of course I will accept it, why wouldn't I?. Garowe is a Somali city, my own aunt (from unukaa leh) opened a clinic in Boosaaso and lives there not to mention my other relatives.

FYI, I don't like Xaad, Diiriye and their likes, they are individuals who only care about seeing their name on the news. They can call themselves whatever they want they don't represent us.

garowe is pirate capital walal, xamar is a lot better

^Duke, Faroole spoke for me when he said Mogadishu waa bahalo galeen, and that's a painful truth that you have to live with yaa Duke.

The victim card of reer Mogadishu, their over-zelous cry and the crocodile tears are things of the past. Mogadishu and those who claim 'UNUKAA ISKA LEH' are the perpetrators and prolongers of the Somali saga. They must be called for what they are, no more political correctness.

Jacpher   

Somalina;735259 wrote:
yawn* @jacpher....mayee 1945 ku noqo 1991 waaba haddee. Meeshan we are trying to move forward and learn from our mistakes, not in sidii gabdho is ximinaayo idaacadaha la isku weeraro. Get over yourself.

Giving a certain someone a pass and holding others to a higher standard, thats backward moving, not forward. Ina adeer, we've seen the gazillion so called Moqdisho leaders play the unukaa leh card every year and I don't remember you calling out on them or challenging them. Why is that your blood is boiling now that a non-Moqdisho said it? Faroole didn't say anything new here. May be it is you that is trying to have it both ways.

Qandalawi;735293 wrote:
^Faroole spoke for me when he said Mogadishu waa bahalo galeen, and that's a painful truth that you have to live with yaa Duke.

The victim card of reer Mogadishu, their over-zelous cry and the crocodile tears are things of the past. Mogadishu and those who claim 'UNUKAA ISKA LEH' are the perpetrators and prolongers of the Somali saga. They must be called for what they are, no more political correctness.

the people of muqdisho are better than pirates of bugland. garowe is village compared to muqdisho. konfurians should not listen to pirates

Somalina   

Hahaha.....nice Ina Farole. Keep it up. You are in position to call anyone any name judging by your past history.

Daddy is a known mafioso, he should look at himself before he starts hurling insults at anyone. Got that wiilka Faroole.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf kkkk wax fahan dee. Diriiye is from Ximaan iyo Xeeb thus Somalina doesn't consider him to represent the Sheikh Sharif bloc of Karaan kk.