Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Tuujiye   

Well done Liverpool is about time! S. Gerrad is the heart of this team for sure... Liverpool looked so much better with him in that middle....

Warerr badanaa!!!

The Zack   

They deserved to win. They were kicking butt from the beginning to the end. I just have no idea why SAF didn't start with Rooney and Nani.

Oz   

Commenting on Canal Plus, Evra's accused Luis Suarez of racist remarks during today's game. Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.' Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.

Surely Manchester United will make a complaint and an investigation will be launched?

Whatever the truth is, there has to be some investigation now because people can't go around making these accusations and nothing been done about it, if Suarez is guilty then he'll be banned and his career will suffer(lfc won't want the image of a racist on them) but Evra said it was said 10 times so you'd think it would have been picked up? People can't make accusations like this without evidence because it can tarnish a reputation totally.

I never liked this dude, he should be banned for life.

nuune   

^^ I read this somewhere today:

"A gay couple had a wedding in UK and the marriage officer found it weird 2 cal them husband and wife since they were both male. So he finally said "l now pronounce you MAN-UNITED"

AYOUB   

NGONGE;741088 wrote:
LFC: Top

Stoke: Tenth (the Europa league will be a distraction for them).

Sunderland: Seventh (They bought lots of decent players whilst Villa & Everton did not).

Well...

Man City..........................9..... 25

Man Utd...........................9.... 20

Chelsea.......................... 9.... 19

Newcastle........................9.... 19

Tottenham.......................8.... 16

Liverpool........................9.... 15

Arsenal............................9.... 13

Norwich City.................... 9.... 12

Stoke City...................... 9.... 12

QPR................................ 9.... 12

Aston Villa....................... 9.... 11

WBA ................................9.... 11

Everton............................8.... 10

Sunderland.................... 9..... 9

Swansea City...................9..... 9

Wolves........................... 9..... 8

Fulham........................... 9..... 7

Bolton..............................9..... 6

Wigan Athletic................. 9..... 5

Blackburn........................ 9..... 5

NGONGE   

^^ Early days, saaxib. For example, apart from the Spurs game, we played really well in all our games and should have won most of them but we didn't. I'm sure that we will begin climbing up the table once our strikers start converting all the chances we keep on creating.

Sunderland are just finding their feet and, I still maintain that they will end the season well. They have a team that should help them finish in the top ten (my guess is eighth). Don't count your chickens just yet, saaxib.

p.s.

United were a disastar waiting to happen but I also expect us to beat City when we play them at home. :D

AYOUB   

^ Yes you can beat City at home but LFC will still be in competition with the likes of Stoke and Sunderland. :) Early days but the gap is already 10 points. :)

I think Man-U are better with the Mexican upfront rather than that gangling black kid. Don't know why Sir Alec thinks otherwise.

NGONGE   

^^ Yes ten points but it's still early days. For now we are only aiming for United & Chelsea. City can wait. Normal service shall be resumed. Bahasha baro. :P