Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

N.O.R.F   

I need to be convinced so and so is a good player. You're talking about potential and not the finished product. Potential is very rarely realised by strikers.

Tuujiye   

Carell waa qashin waraa bax inta usoo jar marka hore kaas.... qashin players intaad soo xaabsateen ayaad u qabtaa in aa aadeysid meel.. Charlie Adams shouldn't be playing for a team like Liverpool and so is Carell.. Ill bet you anything that he will be droped from the national by next game and he won't make it to euros.....

JT scored a spot kick!!!! thats a sign of luck right there!!!!! looool

Frank Lampard maskiinka Jiq ee ku tahay baryahaan and is about time....

Barca filinkooda waa la fahmay ngonge, dhexda hadii laga qabto oo iyaga weerar lagasho wee u dhamaatay and Valencia just exposed them to the rest of the world..Everyone took notes...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AYOUB   

NGONGE, Andy Carroll reminds me of Duncan Ferguson who a cult figure but ended his career without an impressive record.

nuune   

I don't like this giraffe guy, a waste he is, but one team I am cheering for this season apart from Lpool is Arsenal, they need my support, and badly need some sort of morale boosting.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;748043 wrote:
^Did you watch the game warya?

I did and like I told you last night he actually played well. He didn't score of course but he was making the runs and linking up well. He was involved in the first goal. Almost created another for Suarez with that cross from the left. Had a header come off the post and was free infront of goal when Suarez scored the second ( a short pass to Carroll would have surely been a goal). Overall, he had a very good game, saaxib. You and Ayoub, as you prove time and time again, don't understand football.

N.O.R.F   

Oooh he put a cross in. Ooooh he had a header come back off the post. Oooh oooh :D

If he was on the same wavelength with the rest on two other occassions he would have scored.

ps he fouled Johnson for the first goal.

NGONGE   

^^ If they were on the same wavelength as him he would have scored the second (Suarez had no right to try for that second goal, it's only his greatness as a player that lets him off there). War Carroll had a good game, don't ooh and aah about it dee. :D