Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

The Zack   

N.O.R.F;759671 wrote:
is that some sort of reverse prediction Zack?
:D

Lol no, he owes them too much. Waa inuu ka qaleeyaa. :)

On a serious note, he needs to score multiple goals on his former team, that is the only way he can get his form back. He lost it with them.

As expected the Gunners coast through to the knockout stage.

Chelsea proving they are a club from a bygone era. AVB will be lucky to have a job by January.

Tuujiye   

We will see what you guys be saying in May iinsha allah...

DL is a good defender Nerf... but I wish he played DMF till essien gets back..

Liverpool will not make it to top 4 this year so I don't know what you guys are happy...

Chelsea will finish top 3 but I don't if we are that strong to win anything this year lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Why wait until May when we played you tonight, warya? Tell me again, saaxib, how long ago was it since Chelsea last beat us? :D

Maxi..Maxi Rodrigues run down the wing for me..dara dara da dara dara da...

Tuujiye   

^^^ Adiga May markii lagaaro, xisaabta ma kujiri doontaan oo waad ogtahay.. Marka waa runtaa maxaadba ka sugi May lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ War kooxdiina xun ayaa Lucas naga jabisay. We had a chance of winning the league but you missed it up by injuring our best player (yes, even better than Suarez). I think we'll now be lucky to finish fourth. But, then again, I think Chelsea will struggle to finish fourth too. :D

The Zack   

Fulham 1 vs Liverpool 0

Qooxaha yar yar baa madaxa ka garraaco kuwan. Aabbow kan yar iga celi ee kan weyn igu soo daa comes to one's mind. Liverpool have a chance of getting their Europa Liga spot back, not fourth place, not this year.

Tuujiye   

^^^ lol Long way to go sxb.. Liverpool is done for and I really don't think they will be back in top for the next 4 years iinsha allah...

Ngonge haduu na dhihi doonaa "Lucas ayaa maqnaa!"

Zack kawaanka ayee Chelsea saaran yihiin tomorrow lol a must win game bud!! Valencia in maraqooda lacabo waaye or mr AVB ayaa maraqiisa lacabaa lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Not over until the fat lady sings, adeer. When Van P gets injured will Arsenal keep on winning? Does Chelsea look like they can keep it up for an entire season? Will your beloved United win anything with that midfield? Won't Spurs have their usual 'bad moment'? War don't hurry with your obituary just yet, this is going to be a long hard season.

Yet another game where we dominate but lose by a sucker punch. Our luck is sure to turn and when it does..oh when it does..:D

p.s.

The Zack, is QPR a small team? :P

Tuujiye, Lucas has been our BEST player this season ninyaho. Of course we missed him and will miss him while he's away. The entire team has to adjust the way it plays now. But we will and we'll finish above Chelsea. Taa anaa kuu huba, saaxib.

The Zack   

NGONGE lol we are talking about consistent trend. The reds beat the big guys but lose to the little ones. The problem is there are fewer big clubs.

Tuujiye, agreed. Chelsea need a win or a draw with no score to advance. It is tough position

AYOUB   

NGONGE, when LFC's luck turns, Europa spot will be secured, soo maaha? :) Looks like the goofy bandito from Urgay will get a lengthy ban for his alleged racism and finger salute, so don't hold your breath. :)