Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Oz   

Norf, Ngonge and the zack all salaams to yall,

Citeh-Lpool match should have been a draw? they didn't lose because of refs mistakes. They lost because the keeper made a shit mistake and their winger was a turd. 3-0 is harsh but City did enough to win...they defended well unlike Liverpool. I actually felt sorry for Carroll, he worked hard and looked up for it!! But he does lack mobility but more importantly the quality required to play football. I think he will look better and better over the next 8 games when he play more to his strengths, but when Saurez comes back he will revert to playing the type of football the team wants to see at Anfield and then he (Carroll) will again struggle.

Bent has been mentioned but at £25m +

Wenger and his magical disappearing coat :) They lost the match in the last 8 mins.

arsen.gif

looooool New caastle did some Whoopin against the red devils, that was tasty.

As for the blues one on the other we off..something aint right with the team. Possitives in this Chelsea team is: Ramires is such a beast at times. When he goes on them runs he is unplayable. Ridiculous athlete. McEachran, Ramires and Romeu would be a great midfield three for Chelsea. Add Mata, Lukaku and Sturridge(even though his too selfish) to that and we have 6 good young players for Chelsea.

Gary Cahill yes yes we need you. come come. :)

The Zack   

^Salaamz bro.

It seems the season is getting better by the day. You can beat this:

The red devils losing two back to back games, one against Blackburn lol. And oooh Ba.. Damba Ba!

The reds losing the first of nine games with Saurez. Wey ku bilaabatay qolada. 3:0 was a bit harsh tho.

Arsenal now with Henry :) can it get any better for them? Bal weynu arki.

Tottenham for the top spot? They were getting closer to that until they injured all their defenders.

I would say the Blues still some have chance but with Drogba going to Africa, I am not sure about it. At least they are getting Essien back this month and Mikel is not going to Africa as Nigeria didn't make it to the competition.

Cahill will make a difference.

The Zack;771202 wrote:

Arsenal now with Henry
:)
can it get any better for them? Bal weynu arki.

it did get better for Arsenal indeed, the king Henry is back !!

The Zack;771202 wrote:

Arsenal now with Henry
:)
can it get any better for them? Bal weynu arki.

it did get better for Arsenal indeed, the king Henry is back !!

NGONGE   

Henry scored a wonderful goal but he doesn't look fit at all. Doubt if Wenger is going to use him that much.

p.s.

We're going to beat City tonight. Someone tell Norf. :D

BOB   

Arsenal’s days as a top club are history as long as Arsene Wenger and this current board are on the helm. It’s so embarrassing to watch so many painfully average players running around playing for Arsenal.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^We're just realists. We SEE where things are going wrong. I told you a long time ago we lacked creativity and goals but you said Carroll (yes Carroll) will be our saviour. Even you're young one will tell you Carroll is a waste of 35m :D

Bob, welcome back. Ma Thierry Henry ba meeshan kugu soo celiyay? :D

NGONGE   

^^^ Naaah. As the chant goes: you only sing when you're winning. ;)

Carroll is a very good player. I insist on that point.

BOB   

NGONGE;776688 wrote:
^^ You're as fickle as Norf, Bob.
:D

Welcome back by the way.

Stop pretending waryaa, you know I’m spot on. The man has become an embarrassment to himself as all he does is whine and blame everybody else but his useless tactics and useless players. He’s destroying his legacy along with the club as he’s running it to the ground with his penny pinching mentality and youth policy which has failed so far.

Arsenal has too many average players that cannot win you games when it matters most, the likes of Theo, Arshavin, Ramsey, Djourou, Rocisky, Benyahood, Gibbs, Diaby, Almunia, Chamakh (Denilson and Bendtner) all are average players at best, Spurs has better players than Arsenal, when has that ever happened? Swansea outplayed Arsenal, when has that happened? Wolves held Arsenal at Emirates, Fulham beat Arsenal in the last 10 minutes. I blame no one but Arsene for his incompetence when it comes to tactics and his lack of ruthlessness when it comes to getting rid of the dross that he has brought in.

I’m not expecting Arsenal to finish above 6th at best and I’m looking forward to him and the bloody board explain to the fans what happened to Arsenal, a club that was universally admired for their brand of football and ONLY in 2004 went on to win the league unbeaten.

I was offered tickets to watch Arsenal V Man Utd this weekend and I refused because I wouldn’t pay £50 for these lot as they’re not worth it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

N.O.R.F;776697 wrote:
Bob, welcome back. Ma Thierry Henry ba meeshan kugu soo celiyay?

Thierry imasoo celinine heedhe I was hiding my face. lol I was there to witness his historic return by the way but the sad reality is King Kenny is turning Liverpool into another laughing stock and it's embarrassing to watch Liverpool who spent over £100 Million labour to beat QPR, at least at Arsenal the excuse we have is that we sold our two best players and replaced them with bloody Gervinho and Benyahood. Lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Kenny is doing a good job. We outplayed EVERY team we played this season (except for Spurs and Swansea). Arsene is also doing a good job. How would he know that Nasri was going to defect to City or that Wilshire was going to get injured to that Gibbs & Varmalin wouldn't play many games this season.

When Arsenal have their whole team fit they're a match for anyone. Kibirka jooji and support your team warya (ama forget all that and become a glory hunter that chases teams that win, City ayaa la amaanay baryahan). :D

BOB   

NGONGE;776769 wrote:
(ama forget all that and become a glory hunter that chases teams that win, City ayaa la amaanay baryahan).

LooooL...I am not Tuujiye or your mate A&T you know? Lool.

I’d rather support QPR than Mancini’s City who I do not think will win the league by the way as the man (Mancini) reminds me of a certain gentleman named Ranieri, Remember him? He’s doing a brilliant job at Inter now and has managed to turn them from relegation candidates to Serie A candidates and I was in heaven last weekend when they beat Milan.

I’m afraid both our teams won’t make it to the champs league this season or next season unless we get rid of all these dead wood at our respective clubs and that includes your favourite Geordie who has been the biggest flop in your club’s history.

I trust Man City will flock Adebayor back to France at PSG, the goat has been a revelation at Sp*ds and is one of the main reasons why they’ve been flying thus far. City didn’t think Tottenham will be this good otherwise they wouldn’t have loaned them to him and they’re smart enough to realize the positive impact he’s had on them and their manager ‘Arry is dumb enough to bad mouth the same club that has helped him with a proven premier league goal scorer…I guess a Sp*d will always be a Scum.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ We don't have dead wood at our club any more. We only lack a number ten and I'm sure we'll get one soon. I also still think that we'll make the CL. I don't think Spurs are as good as they look and next month is going to show them up for the pretenders that they are.

p.s.

Arsene is the same old Arsene. It's the board that you need to protest against.