Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Dark Girls

Blessed   

Well said, Juxa. It's not only Somaalis meeshaan joogo, everyone but cadaanka wants to be white. There's no ceeb in it, you've TV adverts which promise that a lighter skin opens doors for you and the local super markets sell whitening creams. What really gets on my nerves is that they go on like a darker skin is dirty-- how small minded can you get. Ouf!

Chimera   

White people spend billions on tan-products, and hours in the sun just to look darker, and most of time they simply end up looking like human oranges, so this complex of beauty goes both ways. What shade are we talking about when you sisters say you're dark? Would you fit in with a Dinka family somewhere in the South of Sudan? kkk;)

My skin color is similar to the second guy on the top left side of this collage, I guess that would be classified as dark by the people of the first video. In fact all of my sisters are lighter than me, but here's the catch; they got coarse hair while mine plays in the wind lol

Somalis come in all colors; Gold, Copper, Chocolate, Caramel, boycott the Dianas of our world.

United Foreheads of Bladland

1249f0i.jpg

Aaliyyah   

In fact all of my sisters are lighter than me, but here's the catch; they got coarse hair while mine plays in the wind lol

lool I guess that makes u feel better :D..

one more time...it's not the color..IT'S THE FEATURES.....somali women have same features & hair..go to any white club & you see dark somali girls get so much attention..cos it's exotic....they call dark whites(actually somalis in general).Somali women r beautiful regardless of skin pigmentation.Dark somali woman & dark or lite congolese r not seen same by the world.

You r beautiful ladies & this video is not for you.

Ibtisam   

I like how 90% of the girls on this thread added a disclaimer by telling us one way or another that they are natural "light" shade :D :D :D:P

Juxa, from now on, I shall be known as Ibti dheriyo. :D

There is a difference between having a preference in what your are attracted to and finding something disgusting; personal I think light skin looks feminine and pretty boy on guys but I am not repulsed by it. It would seem that some people are repulsed by dark skin women and instead saying “oh well, who cares- their loss” some women just tired to please these said people and fall victim to adverts.

Juxa   

Lol ibti of course one must first state it's wrong and show compassion to the darkies

Ps: dark girls have option of marrying wiilal cadcad to ensure the off spring becoming cadeeys. Other option is to just be your regular madoobey chances are you actually have better and prettier features than gabadha cad balse leh Waji aad moodo sabaayad fidsan

qurux waa laisku fahmay, and most agree cadi is not a component of it.

balse when it comes to marriage, you better go for a gabar madoow oo gaaban, ila sadax dhudhun camal, oo wijigeeda xuux yahay. the reason, simple., wax ka fiirinaayo malahan. lol;););)

Aaliyyah   

^ u know what they say someone's trash is someone else's treasure, lol maybe that short dark girl is pretty to some other farah! So either way this logic aint taking u anywhere. Marry someone you are attracted to, AND step up your game mise u cant compete :D

madoobey chances are you actually have better and prettier features than gabadha cad balse leh Waji aad moodo sabaayad fidsan

LOOOL@ sabayad fiidsan!! I was just making sabayad for breakfast! Such a coincident! but theres nothing dark abt my sabayad...it was light brown! hada sifiican u sameesid! so yeah sabayad comes in all shades lol so maybe shaah bigeesa would be a better comparison :D

Ms MoOns   

I like how 90% of the girls on this thread added a disclaimer by telling us one way or another that they are natural "light" shade

Did I? :P

ANWAR   

burahadeer;724343 wrote:
one more time...it's not the color..IT'S THE FEATURES.....somali women have same features & hair..go to any white club & you see dark somali girls get so much attention..cos it's exotic....they call dark whites(actually somalis in general).Somali women r beautiful regardless of skin pigmentation.Dark somali woman & dark or lite congolese r not seen same by the world.

You r beautiful ladies & this video is not for you.

DONT LIE