Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Dark Girls

Ms MoOns   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

It is really sad to think that people can't accept themselves for who they are, how Allah swt made them.

What do y'all think of this?

Blessed   

I reckon these things will only run as deep as you let them. That child descriping the images – what on earth is she being exposed to? SubhanAllah.

Some of those women on the vid. were absolute stunners but mid iyo labo who looked like men ayaa ku jiray, I don't think complexion is their issue, lack of femininity, perhaps...

Juxa   

i cant see the video, but i am assuming it is about is-cadeyn which is rife in somali community as well.

i keep seeing ladies with greenish veins popping up all over their faces

nuune   

Mar hadey madowdahey, minjuhuna gaaweeta yihiin, madaxuna daandaas yahey, mashriq iyo maghrib kalxamuhu kala gaareen, muraadkaaga Ilaah baa sahlee marada ku laab qalbigey misbaax ka tahee mar danbe mid gaduudan lagaa maqli maayo.

Blessed   

^Tan ma adaa samaystay?

Juxa, it's about the hatered directed at dark skinned girls which leads to the green vein phenomena. I don't think it's as bad for Somaalis. The bleach thing waa nacasnimo induced isku dayosho for our xaliimos.

NGONGE   

Take the "dark" out and just say girls. They cut, they shave, they paint, they straighten, they relax, they colour, they put on weight, they lose weight, they worry, they complain, the nag and they make comments about other girls (dark or otherwise). Women are just mad, dark or otherwise.

Juxa   

Ngonge aad baad u gardarantahay

ps: did you know somali ladies use laser treatment? waa arin igu cusub anigu koleyba

Kool_Kat   

^Kor ka faanto hoosta kooko! :D

Are there any dark Somali women out there nowadays? Waa horaa iigu dambeysay gabar madow oo Soomaali ah inaan arko...Wax beey walaaqdaan badankood, kuweenii cadaanta ku dhashay beey jiiro aangolo nagu qariyeen...Cadeey boolo la'idhoho goormaa iigu dambeysay, show magaaladii baa wada cadee! :mad:

Kool_Kat   

Dee madoownaanta wexey soo bixi markaad uur yeelato, bal mid cad isku sii qabooji! :P I swear, it is scary, to say the least, when you see someone as light as the next Erica or Jane, and once she's pregnant out comes Lakeisha or Shanekqua! Yikes!!!!!!!!