Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Dark Girls

Ms MoOns   

dark skin is ugly on naago, lets just admit that. if i see dark girl, i say the shahaada and run the other way.

i say, there is nothing wrong with woman makin themselves beautiful n attractive, if that means enhancing ur breasts or using lightning cream. go for it ladies.

You are getting so predictable.

ms moons

people are allowed to have preferences, lets not kid ourselfs? skin color is part of beauty. no one wants a dark naag nor a very pale sickly looking one. we can either pretend and be politically correct or admit that certain features are a mark of beauty.

Aaliyyah   

@Somali: Sweet that you're trying to justify what he said, lakin waxaan u fahmay that he was referring to the fact that I'm not as light skinned as my mum. While my little sister is. I don't reckon he was on about beauty. I just don't understand why it's necessary to point out something like that? lol ... I already know that.

lol Ms Moons. waxkale uu dhaha bu wayey baan is idhi! dhag ha udhigin. And, like u said beauty and skin color are two different things. but, somehow somalis overlap it..like whenever they are talking abt a beautiful girl it is like inanta cas..so its just a cultural thing..

Axmed no one is afraid of a competition after all the truth will come out marku aroosto..uu dhoho so adigi cada maxa caloshaada madoobeyey loool ama aroorti markay wajiga iska dhaqdo..na hebla maxa dhacay?? ...and imagine she also relaxed her hair so dawada markay ka baxdo it goes all kinky!..it is so easy to manipulate a farah these days..hahaha ..so watch out!

salaam

aaliyah

if skin color is not part of beauty, then what is? what makes skin color any different than other features people are born with such as hair etc? by your logic, how should beauty be judged. its not a just coincident that most men prefer light skinned girls, its just one of many features of beauty.

Aaliyyah   

^ like it was said here before features count! ..wiil cad muxu itaraya if he is a skinny farah with weird features lol ! ...waxaad rabi laha any day a darker guy who is mascular and well build hehe..but hey it all boils down to a personal preference. Everyone judges beauty in their own way!...its not written on a stone lol..qofwalba dookh buu leyahay. I am sure guys judge girls in things that dnt include color necessary. And, ofcourse there are those who prefer lighter girls..bt how many light skinned girls arent considered beauty where a darker girl maybe san dheer..oo slim ah ka quruxbadantahay. I am just saying it is all relative!..marka huuno dookhaaga yaa seegin whatever flies with you!

salaam

Aaliyyah;724052 wrote:
^ like it was said here before features count! ..wiil cad muxu itaraya if he is a skinny farah with weird features lol ! ...waxaad rabi laha any day a darker guy who is mascular and well build hehe..but hey it all boils down to a personal preference. Everyone judges beauty in their own way!...its not written on a stone lol..qofwalba dookh buu leyahay. I am sure guys judge girls in things that dnt include color necessary. And, ofcourse there are those who prefer lighter girls..bt how many light skinned girls arent considered beauty where a darker girl maybe san dheer..oo slim ah ka quruxbadantahay. I am just saying it is all relative!..marka huuno dookhaaga yaa seegin whatever flies with you!

salaam

its different with men. women prefer darker masculine men and men prefer lighter feminine women. its all biolgy. you think these girls would be using lighning creams if there was no preference for light skinned girls? it may not be politically correct but its true.

somali women are beautiful dark /lite & in between...they have nothing to worry about.

look all the somali models...they all dark.I'm surprised it's even an issue among somalis.

Axmed-InaJaad;724060 wrote:
its different with men. women prefer darker masculine men and men prefer lighter feminine women. its all biolgy. you think these girls would be using lighning creams if there was no preference for light skinned girls? it may not be politically correct but its true.

You can always tell if someone is from outside the western world by their comment...jajajajajajajajaa

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ the stories!!!!!

I have never been told I was dark until I travel- people in developing countries are obsessed with skin colour. :eek: :eek: Unhealthy views

Juxa   

Ibti cadeey;)

seriously cadaanta aad baa looga jecelyahay africa.

ps: i remember going to a wedding with my older sister and this lady run to her, my sister did not recognise her. first thing she said was ooh i almost did not recognise you, waad madoobaatey, to which my sister replied i did not recognise you at all with a smile followed whisper of i remember adigoo madow.

nothing wrong with being dark, or light, or in between ( it is all about the features baby). lakin waxa qaldan trying to be something you are not and ruining your health in the process subxanallah

Ms MoOns   

people are allowed to have preferences, lets not kid ourselfs? skin color is part of beauty. no one wants a dark naag nor a very pale sickly looking one. we can either pretend and be politically correct or admit that certain features are a mark of beauty.

Axmed, I think you're the one who's kidding yourself here.

Loool @ Aaliyyah, the truth will come out when you marry her! So true!

Juxa, I agree with you lieverd. lol,

I always feel like the weirdo at weddings for having the least make-up on. :P *I'mSorryIbroughtMyOwnFace*

Aaliyyah   

i did not recognise you at all with a smile followed whisper of i remember adigoo madow.

LOOOL@ I remember adigo madow. Walasha way danbeesa aduunki wuu is wada cadeeyey loool kaftan ...waxan so xasuusta qabyo o ah somali movie..markasa sungdub xaskisa nakruma ku dhahaya naa tan ladan ma aha (gabadhay horay isku yaqaneen) ladan way madoobeed oo way gaabneed oo way farnuuneed..markasay dhahasa war dee kan aduunka lama socdo intaan mashiin kug galiyo oo bidaarta ka kaxeeyo baan dib isku aroosana LOOOOL!..

salaam