Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

Blessed   

LOL. Ibts, is that your final answer. :P You're right it's impossible if you're made of jelly. :D Honestly, how many unmarrieds nolosha ka dhacay ayaa jira? This is just one of many convenient excuses, if you ask me....

p.s How was it yesterday? Did you take pictures? I actually went to a beautiful place.... and got a headache. :)

~~~~nuune, afkaada caana lagu qabay sxb. guurku waa farxad iyo reyn-reyn. muhiimada waa un in labada qof wax meel isla dhigtaan, and they stick there.

lakiin conditons badan, like beyond undergraduate, profesional job, wet pocket, xaax waaye.

parents should encourage their young ones to assume responsibility of marriage at young age, at their(parents) coaching.

It can be done and it has been done:

- Met her while she was at her first year of university and i was at last year of college

- Married her when we were both at university

- Five years later - had our first child whilst we were both working

- 12 years later still happily married with four children

Alxamdullilah

Aaliyyah   

Is this topic still going on..6 pages?damn..

I see more people encouraging genius Pauper, marka shekadu kama qasna :D

Sayid Somali mashallah ..alle haku barakeeyo! ..bt u are still one of many ( like a guy in school who in fact turned out to be responsible and maintained his family for another 12 yrs yacni..but that doesnt mean everyone is gonna end up like that).so qof wax dhiganaya ma guursadeen I NEED TO SEE THE MONEY and the JOB..

anyways, it all boils down to a personal choice...

So best of luck!

salaam

@aaliyyah ur back. Lol. Lakiin money is not all about marriage. How many families that have money and yet their life is not smooth? Least you know, money is the source of family problems and the primary cause of divorce. Seriously

Aaliyyah   

You remind me of that song..my love doesn't cost a thing by Jennifer..:D..the lyrics go like this, even if you were broke my love doesn't cost a thing LOL..

Money might not be everything, but it makes life easier

And, money as far as somalis goes might be the reason for a divorce. But, not because the farah has too much money as u are trying to convey, rather the case is as follows, I hear this statement all the time "faraxaas ma aragtay wax uu ii taro ma jirto wala biilka caruurtu iga bixiya wala xoog buu i tara walahi kaas wa no kala dhamaatay" so you advocating students getting married doesn't fly with me, but again as I keep repeating it is fine for those it works for..lets stop having circular arguments lol waan daalay anu shekadana waan ka baxay :D..Just made a cake and tea..So I shall go and enjoy that!!

salaam

are those cakes for the xaflada arooska? Lol. Anyway, i would have been happier to see you with faaraxs oo lacag badaaaan leh, may be you will have enjoyed that. imagine, waxaan kuweydiin lahaa how happy you were.lol. Money and happiness are mutually exclusive. You have one, you miss the other. Lakin it is relative.

Aaliyyah;721096 wrote:
You remind me of that song..my love doesn't cost a thing by Jennifer..
:D
..the lyrics go like this, even if you were broke my love doesn't cost a thing LOL..

Money might not be everything, but it makes life easier

And, money as far as somalis goes might be the reason for a divorce. But, not because the farah has too much money as u are trying to convey, rather the case is as follows, I hear this statement all the time "faraxaas ma aragtay wax uu ii taro ma jirto wala biilka caruurtu iga bixiya wala xoog buu i tara walahi kaas wa no kala dhamaatay" so you advocating students getting married doesn't fly with me, but again as I keep repeating it is fine for those it works for..lets stop having circular arguments lol waan daalay anu shekadana waan ka baxay
:D
..Just made a cake and tea..So I shall go and enjoy that!!

salaam

Here are trying to say men are miser or mean, when it comes to spending, and hence the cause of the divorce or xilkas la'an? Just to ask, mostly ma raga ayaa keeno furniinka mise dummarka????

Aaliyyah   

Genius that is not what I meant. All I said was if money is ever a factor is cuz the dude is too broke lol..Anyhow, dnt know what causes this high divorce rate in the somali community and honestly im done trying to analyze it. Alle ha u sahlo dadkan!

Aaliyyah   

are those cakes for the xaflada arooska? Lol.

LOL nop! just for me n my fam. I usually like to make around this time almost everyday! I like baking!

let me know though markaad gabadhaas xareesatid..waa kusoo sameenaya cake..it aint a top notch! but definitely will fit ur student budget :D

salaam

here is the reason for the high rate of divorce. Lack of proper tools to solve disputes and dhaqan xumo katimaado from a partner which is very untolerable. Bil mathal, nag araajo ah oo hadan afxun, oo caayda faruuraha usaarantahay,. Mise nin sabool ah oon xoola heysanin hadana wuxuu soo helo jaad la aadaayo iyo qayilaad, oona macangag ah yacni dabeecad xun. Mafahantay hada? Lol