Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

~~~~ aaliyyah, lol. ma ogid? guurkeeyga waa qarsoodi, did u capture that? lol

ma ogeyn miyaaaaa??/ umba kadhici.

some people take things too personally, they even feel offended and take issues, waleee dadka isku dabeecad ma ahan

Aaliyyah   

~~~~ aaliyyah, lol. ma ogid? guurkeeyga waa qarsoodi, did u capture that? lol

ma ogeyn miyaaaaa??/ umba kadhici

lol@ qarsoodi? yaa laga qarinayaana wa suaale..maanto dhan baad parents should accept aad gurasaye? did u elope or something? :P

Aaliyyah   

lol haa si kale baan ku fahmay..marriage surprise ah?..khyr ma leh baa layidhi! Kidding!

Mulugbaadh I heard the word before, I cant remember it now though!Sorry! I will get back to you on that ..

n remember ppl no marriage is valid without a wali! ppl underestimate that

salaam

~~ secret marriage wa xaraan. my point inaad meshaas oolabodeesaan waan filaayay, lakiin its ok. ilahaan kamagan galay inaan guur an laila ogeen galo.

i meant by the qarsoodi, my pals might not all know, and i wont opt for sheeeko dheer, just brief and to the point. calashaan marabo, hebel heblaayo ayuu lasocday, waa c***.

Malika   

Mulugbaadh;720451 wrote:
Are you in anyway suggesting that she might be happy for being married to an 80 year old man?

You have said it yourself, with your choosen words - 'suggest and might' - the right choices for the issue at hand ,as it narrow it down to assumption, yours and mine. We will leave as it is - assumption.

'

Aaliyyah, I was blaming myself for forgetting the word, but less so now that someone else did too!

Malika;720564 wrote:
You have said it yourself, with your choosen words - 'suggest and might' - the right choices for the issue at hand ,as it narrow it down to assumption, yours and mine. We will leave as it is - assumption.

'

Fair enough!

Aaliyyah   

~~ secret marriage wa xaraan. my point inaad meshaas oolabodeesaan waan filaayay, lakiin its ok. ilahaan kamagan galay inaan guur an laila ogeen galo.

i meant by the qarsoodi, my pals might not all know, and i wont opt for sheeeko dheer, just brief and to the point. calashaan marabo, hebel heblaayo ayuu lasocday, waa c***.

mashallah saasaa fiican hadna laakin dee hadad is dhahdid ka bood barashadii armay balayo kugu noqotaa heheh..

bt either way, khyr alle haka dhigo

~~~~@aliyah, yaa yidhi? lol

ya yidhi aa ma aqaan sheydan baa yidhi lol kolay wax la dadajiyo ma wacna..you can still be islamic about it and meet each other in your family's houses for sometime before u settle!..

laakin anu runti waxan is idhi qofka waad baran karta at a public place, that wouldnt be haram would it? as long as it is not his apartment or anything..it should be ok! or maybe im saying something that is haraam lol buh never mind..

Mulugbaadh wa caadi dadku wax way halmaami karaan.

salaam

~~aaliyyah, dating a man by itself cannot be judged, but the reason behind their dating can be. i think to date a man, you should atleast be convinced to some degree beyond reasonable doubt that his intentions are geniune.

to have along sheeko session with a girl or a man aint good at all. the reason is simple, you will get to know each other too common that there will nothing special about your meeting. kulankiiina cusboole ayuu noqoni. lol

walee wan arkaaye, lacageey lacag ayaad tahay(aaliyyah), haisoo marin, lol. kidding