Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

In Siilaanyo’s Trip to Kuwait, Acceptance to Union Symbol.

^^Che,

You may be right, but the fact NGONGE of all is reduced to defend the absurdity of Xaaji Xunjufs claims and forgery is something I can take to home with.

Thankful   

Hate it or Love it. Dude got the red carpet & presidential treatment in Kuwait.

Somaliland’s Silanyo touches down in kuwait with red-carpet.

Actually this is a Kuwait Presidential reception!

Kuweyt1.jpg

Saalax   

I think this is more of a presdential. lol.

r5xm57k0apav8in8tts4.png

Siilaanyo & The Emir of Kuwait.

Kulanka_Siilaanyo_Iyo_Amiirka_Kuwait_7.j

Thankful   

Ok, we are not going to go down this debate again, but like I said many people meet presidents in their offices or can rent a private helicopter!

I think Siilaanyo is really reconsidering his stance!

A_Khadar   

^^ was there a disunity to begin with? There is one Somalia that the world know about.. You too ahead of your step! At least say he is the last hope of disunity you were seeking last 20 yrs.

N.O.R.F   

Breadcrumbs lads, breadcrumbs!

After failing to comment DURING the visits, Xiin has finally come with the argument that Silaanyo was representing Somalia on the basis that Kuwait does not recognise Somaliland. Woohooo!!!

Xiin, saxib, dee maad sida kale u eegtid arinta? Facts, as Rafa would say, is all that counts here.

1. The Somaliland delegation went to UAE and Kuwait after receiving invites (even though they knew they were the representatives of a country seeking independence from a fellow ‘Arab’ country).

2. The delegation included the SL foreign minister who met with the UAE foreign minister and the Indian ambassador to the UAE.

3. Both countries have promised to push through funding for infrastructure and education development.

Now, the question Xiin should be asking is why two Arab nations are dealing with SL at this presidential and ministerial level? Were they dealing with them at lower levels previously (Kuwait definitely was)? What did the foreign ministers discuss if it didn’t involve SL stressing their desire for recognition? What does this visit mean for the Somalia project? Does it mean it has failed? Have the Arabs finally publically acknowledged it has (the SL visit means they have)? Has Somalia’s failures lead to this (including the piracy issues).

I could go on. Xiin, please look inwards before trying to fashion breadcrumbs into full slices.

Ps, next time you’re in the UAE and an Arab asks you where you’re from and you answer. Be prepared for the second question of: Min Al Soomaal wa la Ard Al Soomaal? ;)

pps, Somalia could learn alot from this SL visit and the PR machine behind it.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;717212 wrote:
I give you a 'D' for failing to come up with any presidential swagger for Siilaanyo with respect to his trip to UAE and Kuwait other than a newspaper interview
:D
, NGONGE.

It is not the Somali websites that denied Siilaanyo the status he so desperately seeks. It is the reality on the ground. In every level of international relations, Somaliland's claim of statehood is roundly rejected.

PS:

Lest you confuse political leadership of a Somali region with statehood, Puntland's Faroole (yeah I know you don't like him) got better treatment and promise of development money.

How about a quote from the Kuwaiti forigen affairs ministery, Xiin? Will that do you? :D

الخميس, 28 أبريل/نيسان 2011 22:08
Kuwait.jpg
استقبل نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء ووزير الخارجية، الشيخ د.محمد صباح السالم الصباح، رئيس أرض الصومال، أحمد سيلانيو، وذلك بمناسبة زيارته للبلاد.

حضر اللقاء وكيل وزارة الخارجية السفير خالد سليمان الجارالله، ونائب مدير إدارة مكتب نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء ووزير الخارجية الوزير المفوض صالح سالم اللوغاني، ومدير إدارة افريقيا بالوكالة المستشار راشد فالح الهاجري، ونائب مدير إدارة الوطن العربي المستشار فيصل ابراهيم الهولي، كما حضره الوفد المرافق لرئيس أرض الصومال.

Like I already told you, let go of that tired old record and come up with some new argument, saaxib. Unlike the fumbling Imam, Siilaanyo is after international recognition (in the long term), yet, despite that, this countries keep on inviting him and giving him promises of development and assistance. As you can see from the quote above, your "Somali citizen" nonsense is not shared by Kuwait. They, rightly, refer to him as the president of Somaliland (not even "wilaayat Puntland" as some in Kuwait call the Imam's domain). Wax fahan. :D

P.s.

Here is the source:

http://www.mofa.gov.kw/MOFA/index.php/i--topmenu-38/2741-2011-04-28-19-10-35

NGONGE   

^^ Naah. Xiin is shrewed enough to know how things stand, he's just trying to get as much information as he can. Lakin waa Somaali dee, he'll never ask directly. :D

Norf-Maybe the bigger picture isn't being painted right. You need Di Vince not born-again secessionist like NGONGE.

On side note, I like the fact there's picture showdown between Salaax and Thankful:D