Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

In Siilaanyo’s Trip to Kuwait, Acceptance to Union Symbol.

Xaaji Xunjuf;717175 wrote:
what flag there was only one flag the kuwait flag i posted this picture
5665739263_73779f5699_z.jpg
28 april 2011 when did the fake picture came on the net 29 april, the day siilaanyo met with the Somaliland Community in kuwait

So where is the "Somaliland" flag, oh I forget there is no country called Somaliland.. Ooutch

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;717182 wrote:
i deal with facts not with fiction Kiddo now go to Waagacusub and claim it as a reliable source

Khadar thinks non sland somali webistes were with the Somaliland delegation lol.

Saalax   

Somaliland flag it's flying backhome in all the 6 major cities in the regions of Sland. Where it matters the most. :cool:

avu3mj1kkjmmotfcxj.jpg

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf while Xiinfaniin is focusing on the trip of Siilaanyo whether it was a business or something else. His people in Eastern Sanaag are welcoming officials from the so called "Secceniost he rants about daily. ;)

Saalax;716189 wrote:
Hayland oo Wafti Siilaanyo Diray ay Gaadhay Daawo Sawiro

Sahal Dhac Dhacood La Taliyaha Siilaanyo

Dhahar (SPR): Wafdi balaaran uu hogaaminaayo lataliyaha madaxweynaha Somaliland ee arimaha gobolka Sanaag, Mudane Sahal Maxamed Jaamaac oo ay ku weheliyeen siyaasiyiin kasoo jeeda gobolka Sanaag ayaa maanta soogaaray magaalada Dhahar, halkaasi ay kula kulmeen qaar kamid ah odaayasha dhaqanka degaankaasi.

Lataliyaha madaxweyne Siilaanyo ayaa sheegay in socdaalkiisu uu la xiriiro arimo badan oo khuseeyo shacabka gobolkaasi oo ay kamid yihiin waxkaqashada xaaladaha amniga, wadatashi beelaha gobolka iyo waliba dhambaal tacsi uu uga sido madaxweyne Siilaanyo eheladii ragii lagu laayay degaanka u dhaxeeyo Qardho iyo Dhahar.

“Waxaan dhambaal tacsi ah u dirayaa ugana sidaa dowlada SL dhambaal qoysaskii ay ka dhinteen sadexdii qof ee rayidka ah ee lagu dilay degaanka u dhaxeeya Dhahar iyo Qardho, waxaanan ILAAHAY ka baryayaa inuu naxariistii jano ka waraabiyo, qoyskii iyo shacbiga ay ka baxeenna samir iyo iimaan ka siiyo,” ayaa kamid ahaa hadaladiisi uu ka sheegay shirkii kadhacay magaalada Dhahar.

Socdaalka lataliyaha Siilaanyo ayaa kusoo beegmayo xilli maalmo laga joogo fal dambiyeed dil ahi ay ku geeriyoodeen sadex ruux oo shacab ah, falkaasi uu lataliyaha Siilaanyo ku tilmaamay mid xambaarsan damac siyaasadeed. Sahal Maxamed Jaamac ayaa maalmo ka hor shir jaraa’id ku qabtey magaalada Hargeysa isla markaana ku eedeeyey in dilkii ka dhacay deegaanka Qardho ay ka dambeeyeen maamulka PL isla markaana lagu laayey gaadiid ay leeyihiin ciidanka PL.

Dhanka kale, madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa eedayntaasi kutilmaamay mid wax kama-jiraan ah, mar uu shir jaraa’id uu ku qabtay magaalada Bosaaso uu dhawaan soo gaaray.

Qaar ka tirsan odayaasha Degamada Dhahar oo uu la kulmey oo soo ajiibay shirkaasi lagu casumay ayaa dhankooda xusay in ay soo dhawaynayaan masuulka ka tirsan aqalka madaxtooyada Somaliland, ayna ka gudoomeen tacsida uu ka siday madaxwaynaha Somaliland, waxana ay xuseen in ay ka dhursugayan madaxwaynaha in ay ka helan samigii ay ku lahaayen xisbiga talada haya ee Kulmiye oo uu hogaamiyo madax wayne Axmad Maxamad (Siilanyo).

Saalax;716200 wrote:
es2vrkl1ivj2t6ygd5p7.png

wfo7xw8zbgp8ffirxmfz.png

General Duke;717191 wrote:
So where is the "Somaliland" flag, oh I forget there is no country called Somaliland.. Ooutch

The "President" of a country or a Somalia Republic rep holding a meeting?

I see the secessionist's online brigade finds hard to swallow the truth.

Fact: Siilaanyo was a citizen of Somalia and was received in that capacity.

Fiction: Kuwaiti government received a delegation from a county called Somaliland.

Salax is asking about the people of Sanaag. If he didn't know as I suspect the case is lets educate him about this community.

Sanaag community has a long history of surviving tumultuous times. When the colonial powers invaded them and took their beloved Suldaan, the community continued to thrive. Today with two major ports (Laasqoray and Boosaaso), they are once again thriving. There is a political understanding in the region that our brothers in the North are laboring in a serious way to unchain them selves, came out of the little prison they locked themselves in. Sanaag, ya Saalax, is ready to welcome you back to the family. No hatred, no animosity towards you. You are a brother from a different mom who attempted to assume different identity. It did not work. Now come back home .

Saalax   

General Duke Neither was there a Somalia flag in there. ;) . Aslong as we are not represented by Somalia and it's associations we are happy.

Saalax   

xiinfaniin indeed there is a political understanding. The folks in Eastern Sanaag have realised what they are missing when they isolate themselfs with Faroole and the pirate state in the far east with no much development or progress coming from the Pland government and their controlled NGO's. Nor has Faroole ever set foot in Sanaag. While Much of the other Sanaag is thriving, Eastern Sanaag has became a battle ground for Atom, Faroole and other groups with hidden agendas. I hope the Eastern Sanaag community will see the light that their future is with Somaliland.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;717124 wrote:

How would my friend NGONGE spin this? Oodweyne? Yaa u baxay?

[/font]

Heh. NGONGE does not need to spin any of your speculation, saaxib. The pictures (the original ones) tell the whole story. The plane that picked him from Abu Dhabi and later also flew him back to Hargeisa also tells you that he's no ordinary Somali citizen, he's the president of the Republic of Somaliland, adeer. Don't worry yourself with the Somali websites that live and die by Waxa la yedhi; sawiraha eeg, adeer.

Still, if you want a news report; let me begin by an interview with Siilaanyo by the UAE's Al Bayaan Newspaper (they do refer to him as the president of the REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND, do they not?). Anyway, read it yourself. ;)

http://www.albayan.ae/one-world/interviews-dialogues/2011-04-28-1.1428871

War this is real adeer amd SL is dealing with all these countries in its own right. You need to change the tired old record or come up with something a bit more interesting, saaxib. ;)

(how is that for spin?).

I give you a 'D' for failing to come up with any presidential swagger for Siilaanyo with respect to his trip to UAE and Kuwait other than a newspaper interview :D, NGONGE.

It is not the Somali websites that denied Siilaanyo the status he so desperately seeks. It is the reality on the ground. In every level of international relations, Somaliland's claim of statehood is roundly rejected.

PS:

Lest you confuse political leadership of a Somali region with statehood, Puntland's Faroole (yeah I know you don't like him) got better treatment and promise of development money.