Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

In Siilaanyo’s Trip to Kuwait, Acceptance to Union Symbol.

N.O.R.F   

^The bigger picture isn't obscure. It right there in front of you. Somaliland's recent trips to the ME has asked questions of Somalia's purpose, lack of progress and undermined it's leadership. It would be good if someone addressed it rather than dabble in 'waxa la yidhi' stuff and picture competitions.

Thankful   

Che -Guevara;717277 wrote:

On side note, I like the fact there's picture showdown between Salaax and Thankful:D

:D I agree

I think we have already told the secessionists that it is obvious the reason that the Kuwaiti's are inviting regions in Somalia is so they can start tapping into our import based economy, same with the Emirati's who also see as a “buy..buy...buy” country and that we have few factories ourselves that produce anything that we can export. Like it's been said, because of the state of our economy we have very little bi- lateral trading, (except for maybe livestock). They will give the same reception to any leader in Somalia, like Yemen’s President has for President Faroole last year.

These Arab countries will promise the world so that we continue to buy their products by the tens of millions, but lets use some commonsense...if past performance is the best indication of future performance, what have they actually done for infrastructure and education development since our nations collapsed??? They have spent more money on indoor skiing hills and man made islands!

Che -Guevara;717277 wrote:
On side note, I like the fact there's picture showdown between Salaax and Thankful:D

Carruurtu sow had iyo goor sidaas maaha dee ,,, :D

It sounds like it was a beneficial trip for Silaanyo and his administration regardless of the flag dispute. Guess only time will tell whether the Arabs come through with their promises.

NGONGE   

Che, wax sheeg adeer. :D

I think we have already told the secessionists that it is obvious the reason that the Kuwaiti's are inviting regions in Somalia is so they can start tapping into our import based economy, same with the Emirati's who also see as a “buy..buy...buy” country and that we have few factories ourselves that produce anything that we can export. Like it's been said, because of the state of our economy we have very little bi- lateral trading, (except for maybe livestock). They will give the same reception to any leader in Somalia, like Yemen’s President has for President Faroole last year.

True. After all, Kuwait and UAE are known for their massive factories and great export traditions. :D

loooooooooool@Min Al Soomaal wa la Ard Al Soomaal.

You wish, my brother.

It is disappointing to see NGONGE, North, Suldaan, and Lady Blessed show up here only to defend the old, delusional line. Siilaanyo was a Somali leader for Somaliland region when he was in Kuwait and UAE. It was that capacity he met with those leaders.

Jacayl (my friend), Saalax, and XX are dedicated propagandists, and I don't expect them to entertain truth of the matter.

Jamce wanaagsan waryaaya ragga go'ayow.

PS: Ardu Soomaal in the Arab press means Somaliland, the name of the region in Somalia Siilaanyo was representing.

What's with the green Xiinfanin You hurt my eyes i am no Propagandist i just bring reliable pictures and news unlike some people But if you believe president Siilaanyo was there on behalf of Somalia even after countless arab newspaper sources NGONGE Showed you then the case is hopeless and we can not help you.

But hey who am i to destroy your dreams

ha riyooto oo yanay toosin:D

NGONGE   

^^ My second post was not from a newspaper waliba (it was from wisaarada arimaha dibada of Kuwait). :D

Xiin began with Siilaanyo representing the union then moved on to arguing that he was a private citizen and now he elevated him to the position of the leader of a Somali region. Xaajigo ilaa barigee oo karavaankiisa xuma ka banjaray cidlaada ayuu iska joogay oo "The End Is Nigh" ayuu iska laha. Adeer naga daa yaanu ka sii darin.

p.s.

My SSC Predicamant thread is coming true with every passing day.

RedSea   

You gotta be living under a rock to believe in that photoshopped version of 'the picture'. The original picture posted by Xaji xundjuf clearly shows there were no flags or symbols of either Somaliland or Somalia behind Silaanyo. Anyone with minimal computer skills can alter photo to make it look anything. Xiinfanin conspiracy theories of Silaanyo being Pro Somali unity have yet to surface despite Silaanyo himself coming out and stating he has no ambition to lead united Somali state. It's just false rumors started mostly by our resident crazy horse Xiinfaniin(no pun intended).

btw..belated Happy Friday to you as well Xiinow. But when you said 'dadka go'ayow', does that mean you have indirectly just recognized somaliland as seperate entity. JB and XX Pr campaign is working..lolz

The Zack   

RedSea;717454 wrote:
You gotta be living under a rock to believe in that photoshopped version of 'the picture'. The original picture posted by Xaji xundjuf clearly shows there were no flags or symbols of either Somaliland or Somalia behind Silaanyo.

Unless we are taking your word for it, there is no clarity of which of the photos is photoshopped.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;717390 wrote:
Xiin began with Siilaanyo representing the union then moved on to arguing that he was a private citizen and now he elevated him to the position of the leader of a Somali region.

:D