Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xeedho

BOB   

Malika;718537 wrote:
:D
, am keeping a watchful eye on you BOB, gabadha inaad sirtii baan kaa illalineyaa..
:)

. She is way too smart to be deceived by an old man like me, How old is she now...17, 18? but she sounds like a great granny who's been around the block forever...I mean how many 18 year olds do you know that live in Bulgaria and yet write perfect English and listen to Somali music rather than whatever nonsense today's teens listen to? Xaajiyadaan has an old soul with ancient customs and beliefs. lol ask her about Ottoman Empire and she will tell you all about it. Kkkk. By the way Malika, I've met and old friend whose younger sister is called Malika.. She's a little Diva with Grade A diva attitude but she's the smartest 10 year old in northern hemisphere. Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

nuune;718649 wrote:
Aan kugu meheriyo gabadha, taneeyto waa isku taalaa

Waar awoowgii la jannee igasoo gaadh meesha tol la'aan baa Ugu heshaye, Zack iyo Che tol ma aha tolna ma galaan oo shib bey ii dheheen raggii dhamaa oo aan isku haleynayey kii feeraha weynaa ee Mzanzi ahaa isagiina beryahaan reerkii buu holiday u kexeeyay oo xaajiyadii agteeda kasoo kac waa iga diidanyahay. Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Aaliyyah;718647 wrote:
looooool I don't think your parents would be much of help....I would prolly have to get u to visit the local dentist

your mom would prolly say something abt a season's time
:P
...gu bu dhashay adhigu bakhtiyeen or something..wait was gu summer? hehe anyhow you got my point!
:P

My mother doesn't even know what is Gu' or Jiilaal, the poor woman was born in Mombasa and only came to Somalia after she finished primary school...she will tell you like it's and wont even blink...You know Sijuis are straight forward ppl, most of them are anyway like Malika here and if you think I'm playing ask Malika any top secret question and Boom she will tell you straight away and that's the greatest thing I Love about the Sijuis. lol. Peace, Love & Unity.

A_Khadar   

BOB;718523 wrote:
Whoever brainwashed you into believing that in Kismayo we drink our own waste owes you a refund because clearly they haven't done a good job. How old are you...12?
:D
Bal intee ku yaalaan baa laguugu yidhi Ceelasha iyo Sewageka isku darsama?

Easy awoowe.. Wells are dug in almost every house in Kismayo, and water is close, just few meters. At the sametime, sewage is dug not far from the house. So tell me what protects the wet from the sewage leaking to the water wells. I have even seeing water from some of the wells smelling like sewage waryaa..

I never claimed that Xalwo originated from Kismayo but rather stated how we make
The Best
Xalwo in Somali peninsula...something I doubt you'd know about since you've never been to Kismayo.

You alone lived and saw Kismayo..

Aaliyyah   

I have even seeing water from some of the wells smelling like sewage waryaa..

lool that is too funny

bt im sure those back home are happy with having access to water regardless of how it smells lol

Malika   

:o @ Bob, now am blushing.

Lol@Khadar, flexing his muscles..:D:D unleashing a psychological war on Bob..lool

BOB   

A_Khadar;718785 wrote:
Easy awoowe.. Wells are dug in almost every house in Kismayo, and water is close, just few meters. At the sametime, sewage is dug not far from the house. So tell me what protects the wet from the sewage leaking to the water wells. I have even seeing water from some of the wells smelling like sewage waryaa..

You alone lived and saw Kismayo..

. Adeer you haven't seen Kismayo, what you saw was it's carcass and there's a huge difference between the two the same way that there's a huge difference between the Mogadishu that exists today and the one that existed the pre-civil war. Malika...What war? I'm just reminding the lad that a certain Alpha male once roamed around those streets in Kismayo long before the whole city was stripped naked but it's clear he hasn't seen the Kismayo that I was born in. Peace, Love & Unity.

The Zack   

BOB;718653 wrote:
Waar awoowgii la jannee igasoo gaadh meesha tol la'aan baa Ugu heshaye, Zack iyo Che tol ma aha tolna ma galaan oo shib bey ii dheheen raggii dhamaa oo aan isku haleynayey kii feeraha weynaa ee Mzanzi ahaa isagiina beryahaan reerkii buu holiday u kexeeyay oo xaajiyadii agteeda kasoo kac waa iga diidanyahay. Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob, Gabadha aan kugu meherino oo maba xumee, number 3 iney gasho ma ogashahay baa ka horeyso? Taas kasoo dhaadhaacsii then ii keen anaa meherka ku qabane. Che iyo Nuune waxba ma meherin karaan, iyagaa wax mehersada u baahan :D :D labadoodaba waxaa saaran zero mile. Yacni waa bacdii.

The Zack   

^:D. Bob oday ma aha waa wiil yarooo muruqyo guduud ah, iintiisu waa labada lambar ee wajiga kaga qoran wax saas u weyn ma aha taasna.

A_Khadar   

Bob..Now, you accepted that I have seen the place right? Assure you though, I liked the place at least its close proximity to the beaches where the place I lived before Kismayo, i had to travel miles to get to a decent beach to swim...

Milika, Bob waa reer kismaanyo/waamo culus ee ha igu carin yaan cirka la iidirine..