Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xeedho

BOB   

Naxar Nugaaleed;717030 wrote:
lol @ Bob, there is a story from a marriage between one of the daughters of a Garaad or sultan of maakhiir named kaaha and the son of a Garaad to the south from SSC. It is said that the SSC guests at the wedding reception sang "naaheey kaaheey, kurus Geel iyo Kaluun wala kala sooca" just to prevent any fish from intermixing with their hilib, should tell you were Malika and Aaliyya stad as for as any sea creatures are concerned.

Horta aad baan u fahmay maansadu halka ay ku socoto iyo meesha ay ku socoto LAAKIIN baa ku jirta meesha...ma ogtahay in Kismaayo ay ku noolyihiin reer SSC oo tira badan oo natives ah? marka kuruska geelana waan la naqaan kalluunkana waan kaga aqoon badanahay marka all I did was offer the best of both worlds to Aaliyah...lol

Malika's great grand parents are DEFINITELY from Kismayo...alllow yaa baadha!!! so as far as I'm concerned Malika iyo my distant cousin who could've easily been born in Kismayo just like me instead of Tanganyika. lol:D

Juxa...Waagii hore ayaan Ceeshow Milix eheen sidaad LAWYERAD u noqotay waan kaa cabsadaa oo markaan ku arko adigoo halkaas soo socdo, jidka dhanka kale aan u gooyaa...weligeey waxaan maqli jiray Lawyer lama aamino..marka...war maan wadeenaa hee...:D

Malika..kwanza have u ever seen angamia? sema kweli...:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

Indeed war ma wadeyno ee hore u soco, BOB wuxuu BOB ahaa markuu kismaayo cadeey joogey, me not so sure about this new BOB.

carry on

Malika   

Ha Ha Ha Ha @ Bob - I have seen ngamia bwana!..Lol, seen then in Isiolo and Nyanyuki in Kenya. Loved how they walk with their heads held high, sheer arrogancy..loved them!

Bees bees, gabadha waan kuu sinee.. :D - erm you just need to work your coastal charms on her.

Fura fura fura oo Fijaanka inoo fura oo faraha ula wada taga oo muqmada hoosta ka fadha oo feedhaha ka feen feenta oo akhirkana Isku mar fara xasha.

BOB   

Juxa;717264 wrote:
Indeed war ma wadeyno ee hore u soco, BOB wuxuu BOB ahaa markuu kismaayo cadeey joogey, me not so sure about this new BOB.

carry on

Juxa...illeyn qofyahay waxaad ku taqasustay sida qof BUUFIS loogu rido and if I didn't know better maryahaan tuuri lahaa as of right now.:D

Malika...pole then I thought you've never been outside of Dar for your entire life kama Juxa. :D

Malika...hadaad Aaliyah i siisay aad iyo aad baad u mahadsantahay because something tells me that she will quickly learn how to make a magnificent fish salad and Xalwo...:D

My coastal charms is as toxic as it's ever been but I'm forbidden to display it on public forum...:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^ hoos hoos aad ii dibeysaa haye?..Lol

As for Aaliyah, iyadaa uu tala hadhee kuu ogoshahay - kaluun iyo xalwo..lol

BOB   

Mambo yetu ni kichini chini...:)

Aaliyah hawezi kukataa...nitaomba mpaka akubali.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Yaah! bariyaduu badaan walaa isku nacaa miyanaan maqliin?..lol As a reer coast, am sure you got better strategy. :D - reer Kismayo wax baa lagu yaqaanee, taasi haa uu dowaaniin - am reer coast too..Lol

Aaliyyah   

lol I see my name bt got no clue whats being said..ha i xamanina dee see weeye

Malika sida sahlan maa igu bixisay naa iga tag ..LOL

BOB   

I didn't say I will spend the rest of my living days on my knees...come on, do you think I'm mbongo? :P Stop putting ideas into Aaliyah's head...Reer Kismaayo waa god fearing, honest, hard working people.:D

it's not entirely our fault if ladies find us irresistible...:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Yeah, Yeah - lol.

Aaliyah- there is alot dealings going under the table hence the swahili- haa uu biqiin, all your worth will be gained from this arrangement. Even the gold teeth in Bob's mouth baa laa tiriyee and qimihiisaa wexee tahay in the market now...oops! not to let the cat out of the bag yet! - adigu war iga suug, if that hilton hotel in tdot down town needs booking..heh

okay - time for me to retire - I recruit KK to continue - seeking means of milking the waamo dude of all his savings.