Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xeedho

Aaliyyah   

Bob aww thanks for your compliments walaal. And, no unfortunately I have no plans to get married just yet lol..this is just a general discussion :)..

Juxa mashallah that was helpful. Thank you.

A Khadar lol you nailed it! =)

Axmed jac baa ku dhagtay. HAHAH

BOB   

Juxa;716919 wrote:
Gosh I can't help but smile at your posts:

Juxa...waagii hore waan ku aamini jiray intaadan Lawyer noqon laakiin hada? I must look at and read every word you type carefully marka for the love of God...Why can't you help but smile at my posts? bal ina adeerey taa iiga jawaab qoodhaa iyo Xeedhaaye.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Aaliyyah;716965 wrote:
Bob aww thanks for your compliments walaal. And, no unfortunately I have no plans to get married just yet lol..this is just a general discussion
:)

I Love General Discussions...halkaa inooga wad.

Imika Xeedho ayaad dooneysaa miyaa sheekadu? Anigu Kismaayo ayaan ka imi huuno kow dheh ee Xeedhada intaad naga deyso Xalwo sida loo sameeyo ayaan ku barayaa kadibna sida kalluunka loo dabo ugu dambeyntiina waxaan ku bari doonaa sida loo kadhiyo ee ka waran arrintaa? Xeedhadu ha inoo dambeyso oo markeynu Buuhoodle iyo Laascaano tagno ayaan ka wada hadli doonaa Insha Allah.:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

lol you are too funny. xalwad dee anaguba wa naqaan ma reer kismaayo ku tagey ba la yidhi...bad la kalumeestana maxaan barashadeeda ka rabaa :P..

Malika   

^Uusheeg!

Bob, before you teach her all that, waa inaa wixii wax iisuu tihiin try to fur the xedhaada! - taa labaad maxaa tirii kaluun aa gabadha bareysaa aa? bisinka bisinka..waxaanee geel eheen gabadheni lama sinaayoo - iska baa daa baritanka kaluun kariis..Lol:D Kaluun aa?

Malika   

^Xal moyaani wax kale marabnoo - maa gabadh reer Buhodhle ayuu leyahay kaluun baan sinayaa iyo bareyaa...maa reer Kanshale yuu saan maqliin ninkanii hee?..Loool

ps.Bob - sharpern the coasty charms yakhii..lol

on that note, I shall hit the sack!

BOB   

Aaliyah,

Nobody makes Xalwo as good as we can...Yeah I know even in Baydhabo, Beled Weyn, Burco and Borama they have Xalwo, however we all know it's not as authentic as the one yours truly is referring to...and about fishing, If you're health conscious then you can't look past fish as it's good for your body and soul and I'm offering the golden opportunity to learn how to fish for FREE and you're throwing it back to my face? in Mafia culture some one would've 'Made an offer that you couldn't refuse' right about now...Capiche?:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Malika;716993 wrote:
^Xal moyaani wax kale marabnoo - maa gabadh reer Buhodhle ayuu leyahay kaluun baan sinayaa iyo bareyaa...maa reer Kanshale yuu saan maqliin ninkanii hee?..Loool

ps.Bob - sharpern the coasty charms yakhii..lol

on that note, I shall hit the sack!

Umekuwa mlendo siku hizi nini? lol ati angamia lool

We're in the 21st century...tables have been turned..it's the women folks' turn to charm men...Aaliyah is already doing that by teaching these rookie lads on SOL about Xeedho...yet the saddest part of it all is none of them got the hint........Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. tolla'ayoo tolla'ay...I've aged...I've aged indeed.:D

Aaliyah I'm sorry huuno...raggii ragga ahaa wey gaboobeen.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

Malika waxay istidhi wiilka waani, laakin maxay kugu taala kaluun bay kaaga dhagtay. Ma geel baad wax ka ogtahay lol

BOB   

Geel waxba kama ogi waa runtaa...teach me all about it then!!!:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

lol @ Bob, there is a story from a marriage between one of the daughters of a Garaad or sultan of maakhiir named kaaha and the son of a Garaad to the south from SSC. It is said that the SSC guests at the wedding reception sang "naaheey kaaheey, kurus Geel iyo Kaluun wala kala sooca" just to prevent any fish from intermixing with their hilib, should tell you were Malika and Aaliyya stad as for as any sea creatures are concerned.

Juxa   

Did i hear XAlwo? yummy

Bob for heaven's sake stop being suspicious, waad ogtahay waxan nahay ceeshoow milix right?