Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xeedho

BOB   

Aaliyah...laguma xamanayo ee weynu ku amaaneynaa.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

^^luqadan fahmayo igu amana..and hw come so many of u solers speak sawahili waba yaabe! are u ppl even somali waba ka shakiyay jkin..! :P

Malika loool waan ku siiyey uun baan arkayey in aad qortay...ee heedhe shaqadaada si wacan u qabso diracana tafta qabso tiiri waxkasta saas weeye but eww@. Even the gold teeth in Bob's mouth...is the dude that old that he has fake teeth..mise qurux bay ka tahay..wa iga suaale? LOL

A_Khadar   

BOB, I am with you with other stuff, but not Xalwo via Kismaayo part.. I have heard not too many good things about that place marka nagaadaa dee meesha waad nagu wareeerisee plus the Xalwada has its name (Xalwo kismayo) but made in Mogadisho.. It was just barrowed name from Kismanyo.. That doesn't mean it's originated from Kismaayo.. I haven't seen good Xalwad in Kismaayo.. May be that place is good with fish and fruits plus nice beaches.. But waters wells and sewards leak to each others.. So it's possible you may drink your own waste in Kismaayo... lol..

Aaliyyah   

A_Khadar lol see bay ka noqotay yarka meel baad kaga dhacday xaal so siii kaluun dukaanka uga so qabo LOL......ewwww@ you might drink ur own waste :D

A_Khadar   

Lol.. Adiga Aaliya BOB maad igu diri rabtaa.. Of course, Kaluun/Hilib is well known in that place but XALWO, I second it..

Aaliyyah   

loool maya cidna kuguma direen..was just kidding :D

As for drinking ur own waste? I'm not sure where ppl take their waste back home bt a cousin of mine said they used to use the same water for swimming and drinking which disguested me lol...waste kolay meshay ku shubi jireen aan so waydiiyo? hada waban shakiyaye..:P

BOB   

A_Khadar;718117 wrote:
BOB, I am with you with other stuff, but not Xalwo via Kismaayo part.. I have heard not too many good things about that place marka nagaadaa dee meesha waad nagu wareeerisee plus the Xalwada has its name (Xalwo kismayo) but made in Mogadisho.. It was just barrowed name from Kismanyo.. That doesn't mean it's originated from Kismaayo.. I haven't seen good Xalwad in Kismaayo.. May be that place is good with fish and fruits plus nice beaches.. But waters wells and sewards leak to each others.. So it's possible you may drink your own waste in Kismaayo... lol..

Whoever brainwashed you into believing that in Kismayo we drink our own waste owes you a refund because clearly they haven't done a good job. How old are you...12? :D Bal intee ku yaalaan baa laguugu yidhi Ceelasha iyo Sewageka isku darsama?

I never claimed that Xalwo originated from Kismayo but rather stated how we make The Best Xalwo in Somali peninsula...something I doubt you'd know about since you've never been to Kismayo.:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Aaliyyah;718007 wrote:
eww@. Even the gold teeth in Bob's mouth...is the dude that old that he has fake teeth..mise qurux bay ka tahay..wa iga suaale? LOL

Silver actually...it's silver and not gold...Are you trying to find out how young I am?:D

Malika is the best representitive after your parents that you can hope for and she's fighting with tooth and nails for you marka adigu sit back and we will inform you about the outcome pretty shortly Insha Allah.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

:D, am keeping a watchful eye on you BOB, gabadha inaad sirtii baan kaa illalineyaa..haha.

Aaliyah darling, I hope you dont mind - waxaanuu kaa diganee a topic. :)

BOB   

Aaliyyah;718532 wrote:
^^^trynna figure out hw old u are def not hw young u r
:P

. You want me to introduce you to my parents? Ooooooh that is so sweet of you...I'm sure they'd love to meet you too...so when are you available next? Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

looooool I don't think your parents would be much of help....I would prolly have to get u to visit the local dentist :)...

your mom would prolly say something abt a season's time :P...gu bu dhashay adhigu bakhtiyeen or something..wait was gu summer? hehe anyhow you got my point! :P