Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Taleexi is no longer give his allegiance to the Puntland State of Somalia

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;714958 wrote:
Say walahi i thought reer woqoyi was for all northerners NSUM stands for Northern Somali unionist Movement well they consider themselves Northerners

What About Khaldaan is that one clan to last time i thought it was an accent, Waxkasta dad gaaray ku shabadeynayan wa cajiib.

LOOL@Say walaahi...

Xaaji, I wasn't talking about so much about the acronym itself, I was talking about the code "Reer Waqooyi". NSUM must have been SSC using their pen to free their land. Khaldaan and Reer Waqooyi are the same, it is a fancy way of saying your qabiil lol.

Shaabaddaas waa hore bey idiin fuushay sxb... iska wata.

Anyways, good move by NSUM, they can now turn their online-only articles to actions.

The Zack;715192 wrote:
LOOL@Say walaahi...

Xaaji, I wasn't talking about so much about the acronym itself, I was talking about the code "Reer Waqooyi". NSUM must have been SSC using their pen to free their land. Khaldaan and Reer Waqooyi are the same, it is a fancy way of saying your qabiil lol.

Shaabaddaas waa hore bey idiin fuushay sxb... iska wata.

Anyways, good move by NSUM, they can now turn their online-only articles to actions.

Do u know there was a dude called in the 80s in the Somali Army called Abdi Khaldaan he was from the clans of the Garaads , in the early days when Somalilanders and koonfurians started interacting In Xammar they could not distinguish between the various clans of Somaliland.But when Somalis started moving to the west they love to label particular somali groups with clan names.

bilan   

XX malaha hadaysan Daraawiishtu idinla socon malaha ma noolaan kartaa, waxay ahayd markii hore nala go’a si naloo aqoonsado hadana ma waxaad keentay na qald-aamoowa, you guys chose to not be part of Somalia, marka learn to live alone:)

A_Khadar   

bilan;715348 wrote:
XX malaha hadaysan Daraawiishtu idinla socon malaha ma noolaan kartaa, waxay ahayd markii hore nala go’a si naloo aqoonsado hadana ma waxaad keentay na qald-aamoowa, you guys chose to not be part of Somalia, marka learn to live alone:)

:D:D ^ U rocked my slow day... Bilaney!

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;715339 wrote:
Do u know there was a dude called in the 80s in the Somali Army called Abdi Khaldaan he was from the clans of the Garaads , in the early days when Somalilanders and koonfurians started interacting In Xammar they could not distinguish between the various clans of Somaliland.But when Somalis started moving to the west they love to label particular somali groups with clan names.

Xaaji, label-ku wuu jiray waligii... you know it, I know it. Ninkaas Abdi Khaldaan ah waa lagu khaldamay yaa khaldaan :D