Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Taleexi is no longer give his allegiance to the Puntland State of Somalia

Taleexi   

After I've observed, waited and waited for a very longtime that the autonomous State of Puntland steps up to the plate and takes its responsibility of protecting its citizens, borders, and transforming its way of governance where each citizen's rights, dignity and human values are respected. The ownership of PL has shrunk to the core and be only relevant in Garowe and its environs. The nominal support of PL State to SSC and some other regions of the state have only become an empty rhetoric and broken promises.

I wish well my neighborly, brotherly State of Puntland and to the rest of Somali Regions. I decided to be on the right side of history and be supportive of soon-to-be restructured leadership of SSC. Before, I hesitated supporting them because of some narrow thinkers in their leadership. Times change so, do we. Geopolitically though, the interests of neighborly communities are intertwine and inseparable.

I decided to be on the right side of history and be supportive of soon-to-be restructured leadership of SSC

Maxaa lagaa dhigayaa baa la yidhi ??/ :D

Liibaan   

Taleexi,As Naxar said welcome to the ship of ex-puntlanders, it is never too late.

I am proud of you my brother, for the sake of your SSC people you decided to join the SSC Liberation Movement and to be on the right side of history.

For SSC People & SSC movement, the key priority is the liberation of the Unionist SSC Region from secessionists period. Unfortunately Faroole and PL Admin the priority is misplaced, like Abdulahi Yusuf, Faroole's priority is to campaign to be Somali President, lead the TFG, and meet with Mahiga in Nairobi Conference.

Puntland Admin with all its resources, airports, ports, territory, admin, troops, budget, etc Puntland Admin decided to ignore, let down SSC people, and refused to step up to the plate and takes its responsibility of protecting SSC Region. In November 2007 after SNM Militia invaded Las Anod, all SSC traditional leaders unanimously declared their support for Puntland Admin, at the time Puntland had 99% support in SSC Region. SSC people were expecting from PL to act and to reliberate SSC Regions. Today Puntland has less than 20% support in SSC Region, and Somalidiid has less than 1%support in SSC. The vast majority of SSC people 80% support SSC Liberation Movement.

After 3.5 years SSC people agreed to NOT wait anymore Puntland, SSC people want to take the matters into their own hands, and liberate their SSC region themselves, because no one else will do the job for them. As well, SSC People decided to NOT be part of Ex-Puntland any longer, Now SSC people want to have their own Autonomous Regional State of United Somalia and their own SSC Liberation Movement.

SSC people didn't have a choice, they were forced to create their own movement, really they cannot tolerate SNM [somalidiid-land clan militia] occupation and attacks on SSC towns like Las Anod, Buhoodle, Kalshaale, Widhwidh, Hogoogane, Meygaagle,Bali hadhac, Oog, Xudun, Sarmaanyo, etc and also they are fed up with Puntland playing games, and not being serious partner.

Lets be clear here, SSC people have problem with Warlord Faroole and Puntland Admin only, and NOT the good Puntland people. SSC and Puntland people will always have their unshakable brotherly relationship based on kinship, Somalinimo, and Islamnimo. It is very crucial that SSC and Puntland States have close strong bilateral relationship, to pave the way for an eventual re-merger between SSC State and Puntland in the future, of course after the liberation of all SSC territories and negotiations between SSC and PL.

Alhamdulilaah, the SSC Khaatumo Conference in London already proved it was very successful conference, the conference already produced tangible results and benefits for all SSC people like bring together all SSC Intellectuals, politician, academia, media, professionals, youth/students, women in one place/venue. Prof Cali Khaliif, Leader Xaglatoosiye, Ahmed Sulieman Dafle, Garaad Jaamac Ismaciil,Dr-Cali Ciise Cabdi, Eng-Maxamed Xassan Xaad, Ismail Gamadiid, Mohamed Hassan Burale, Wajixaad, Saado Cali and hundreds more - Numerous prominent and respected SSC personalities came from over the world to participate the London Conference.

The blessed union between all SSC Groups SSC Leadership, NSUM, and Kaafi to form United SSC Movement is clear sign and prove that Khaatumo Conference was a success story, Alhamdulilaah.

VIVE SSC State of Somalia , VIVE Puntland State of Somalia, VIVE United Somalia

GUUL & GOBONIMO SSC Somalia

SSC Leadership and NSUM merged to form United SSC Movement

Masha Allah,SSC Khaatumo Conference was very successful, Allah Mahadii after the conference, SSC People are more United, more stronger, more optimistic, more determined, and more and more

Daawo Heshiiskii Iyo Khudbadihii Madaxda Hogaanka, NSUM iyo Kaafi Ee Shirka Khaatumo-(Video)-

London,(lasanod Online)- Waxaad nala wadaagtaan heshiiskii iyo khudbadihii madaxda Hogaanka, NSUM iyo Kaafi ee shirkii Kaatumo ee kusuoo xidhmay magaalda London.

hogaankassciyonsum-342x256.jpg

Daawo Khudbadii Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil Ka Jeediyey Shirka Khaatumo Ee London-(Video)-

Thankful   

I think for Puntland as long as the SSC or Maakhir remain part of Somalia we will be totally supportive of decisions like this. (In my own opinion and observations by Puntlands actions).

With this being said, I do believe that Dr Saleebaan Ciise Axmed and the SSC will more than likely come back to Puntland like Maakhir did when Puntland election times rolls around.

Nonetheless, I believe that if each community pays close attention to issues facing them it will be beneficial to Somalia's development.

Taleexi   

JB: My deliberations were carefully considered waryaa.

NN & Liibaan: Thanks and I'm no longer shy to be called Ex-Puntlander.

Thankful: I've mixed feelings about your remarks.

Nigger_Ducks.jpg

Yes, you heard me:D:p

But seriously, I think we have seen the limitations of these so called autonomous regions-creating a new one will hardly improve people's lives. A better option might be for SSC to marshal their resources men and material and force their way into Garowe (politically of course).

A_Khadar   

Che - that is a constructive input but let the based stabilished well itself.

Taleexi, hehe.. I thought u always with me along with Libaan, ssc? Never too late though. Meel rag isku qabtay doqontu moodi in lagu kala tegay.. SSC will stand for somali..

Taleexi   

lol@JB

Che- Charity begins home.... Be mind I'm a big fan of Somali Unity.

A_Khadar: I was but at some point I saw our interest lies within the sphere of influence in PL and eventually within that of greater Somalia.

Thankful;714559 wrote:

With this being said, I do believe that Dr Saleebaan Ciise Axmed and the SSC will more than likely come back to Puntland like Maakhir did when Puntland election times rolls around..

Why do you think they'll crawl back?