Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Taleexi is no longer give his allegiance to the Puntland State of Somalia

LoL @ the topic title.

I too support the SSC movement. I think it's been a long time in coming and is sorely needed by its people. It has great potential to deliver positive change for the regions. But Puntland is a regional Goliath and one of the most viable states in Somalia. Whatever political differences might exist with the current leadership, the SSC movement has a stake in its survival and needs to maintain a relationship with the administration.

It's really sad that President Faroole inherited a strong state that had everything going for it and managed to bring it to its knees but I am hopeful that Puntland will recover once he vacates the leadership.

Bashiir   

Taleexi, welcome to the tinny revolution which it's objective is to bring political stability, good governance, security, and development to each village of Maandeeq till she stands on it's feet.

bilan   

Valenteenah.;714745 wrote:
LoL @ the topic title.

I too support the SSC movement. I think it's been a long time in coming and is sorely needed by its people. It has great potential to deliver positive change for the regions. But Puntland is a regional Goliath and one of the most viable states in Somalia. Whatever political differences might exist with the current leadership, the SSC movement has a stake in its survival and needs to maintain a relationship with the administration.

It's really sad that President Faroole inherited a strong state that had everything going for it and managed to bring it to its knees but I am hopeful that Puntland will recover once he vacates the leadership.

PL problem is not Faroole, but beacuse they always manage to choose someone who wants to be president of Somalia. i am sure a lot of people will be happy to see SSC people finally united whether they have their own state or not, but first they need to deal with likes of Xaabsade and others.

Bilan, perhaps but it so happens the people elected an inept and visionless politician this time. Nevertheless, it is true that fragmentation is a key problem facing the SSC regions but I believe the people have never been more united than they are at present. In regard to Xaabsade and other paid employees of SL, koley anigu waxaan u arkaa in ey ikhtiyaar u leeyihiin cidey u shaqeeyaan. A paid politician in SL doesn't speak for the regions or the people of SSC. The sentiment is clear. SSC has no interest or stake in SL's aspirations. Puntland on the other hand is a different cup of tea, there's no ideological chasm or conflict existing there, just some political difference that will be resolved in good time.

Liibaan   

bilan;714797 wrote:
PL problem is not Faroole, but beacuse they always manage to choose someone who wants to be president of Somalia. i am sure a lot of people will be happy to see SSC people finally united whether they have their own state or not, but first they need to deal with likes of Xaabsade and others.

Bilan, Don't worry, Warlord Xaabsade is one man and his is irrelevant. What matters is SSC People. Xaabsade himself knows that is outcast, unwanted man, and the fact that he is NOT welcome in any SSC Conference or gathering inside Somalia or outside Somalia.

The main reason behind the SSC Movement is to unite and bring together SSC People, and also to deal with Somalidiid Clan Militia, and to deal with the likes of Xaabsade. The only way to deal with SNM Militia and Xaabsade is liberating by any means Las Anod, and all SSC region from SNM militia. The only language they understand is force.

Puntland people were not problem, but Warlord Faroole and his Puntland Adminstration are big part of SSC Crisis. Warlord Faroole expelled SSC MPs in Puntland Parliement because they spoke on behalf of their people. Faroole called SSC People and Movement terrorists, SSC People didn't like Warlord PL Admin fighting the wrong war with their SSC Movement. Faroole did all he could to divide SSC People, Alahamdulilaah, he failed big time. Today SSC People are United more than ever before behind their own SSC Movement.

Liibaan   

Masha Allah, not only Bro Taleexi, everyone joined SSC Movement :) :) :)

istockphoto_886174-business-handshake-ve

Hogaanka-Sare-Ee-SSC.jpg

Bishaaro, Bishaaro .......................:) :) :)

Welcome to the NEW SSC National Unity Government [sSC 2.0] : United, Stronger, Popular, Improved, Better, and more

OFFICIAL: The Entire and All NSUM Members Joined the SSC Movement/State.

Hogaanka Sare Ee Maamulka SSC Oo Ku Dhawaaqay Xilal Cusub

London(Allssc): Iyadoo la tixraacayo heshiiskii lagu gaadhay shirkii Khaatumo ee lagu qabtay magaalada London, bishan April 21-24 kii.

Ee dhexmaray ururada kala duwan ee SSC, Waxaa laysla qaatay in afar hay’adood tayadooda hawl fulinta la xoojiyo.

Waxaana la magacaabay hawlwadeenadii ka hawl geli lahaa hay’adaas oo kala ah:

1. Hay’adda Arrimaha Dibedda iyo Xidhiidhka Caalimiga

- Gudoomiye Cismaan Xasan Xaaji Cumar(Badawi) [ Ex-NSUM]

- Maxamuud Cali Jaamac- Ku xigeen

- Axmed Ismaaciil Shabeel- Xubin

- Fooziya Aden Xaashi- Xubin

- Faadumo Cismaan Axmed- Xubin

- Shirshoore M. Hagi Hiirad- Xubin

2. Hay’adda Maaliyadda

- Cali Xaaji Cige- Gudoomiye

- Cumar Cali Koore- Ku xigeen

- Saleebaan Wejixaad- Xubin

- Cabdi Khaliif Jaamac- Xubin

- Cabdi Geelle- Xubin

- Cabdirizaaq Godane- Xubin

- Jibriil Cali Ciise- Xubin

- Axmed Maxamed Shire- Xubin-

- Amina Axmed Ismaaciil- Xubin

- Xaawo Gaas- Xubin-

3. Hay’adda Arrimaha Gudaha

- Gudoomiye Nuur Maxamud Gaas- -

- Gargaar Maxamed Xasan- Ku xigeen

- Maxamuud Mire- Xubin - [ Ex-NSUM]

- Ismaaciil Diiriye Gamadiid - Xubin - [ Ex-NSUM]

- Cabdillahi Xasan Maxamuud (Spanish) - Xubin - [ Ex-NSUM]

Allssc News Desk

Thankful   

AfricaOwn;714637 wrote:
Why do you think they'll crawl back?

I wouldn't say crawl back, because that's a bit insulting. The current Vice-President of Puntland is from Sool. I believe for Puntlands meager resources it has been very good to Sool.

More importantly no matter what the SSC might say, there is a group there that is loyal to secessionism. Lascaanood is a city that is divided, they can blame Puntland all they want for doing this and that, but at the end of the day they need to get their house in order through unity!

How can Xabsaade decided where Lascaanood goes?

Thankful;714868 wrote:
More importantly no matter what the SSC might say, there is a group there that is loyal to secessionism. Lascaanood is a city that is divided, they can blame Puntland all they want for doing this and that, but at the end of the day they need to get their house in order through unity!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,,,,

The Zack;714900 wrote:
Waar ninkan eega bal. Adeera "Reer Waqooyi" was always a qabiil code for your kins.

Say walahi i thought reer woqoyi was for all northerners NSUM stands for Northern Somali unionist Movement well they consider themselves Northerners

What About Khaldaan is that one clan to last time i thought it was an accent, Waxkasta dad gaaray ku shabadeynayan wa cajiib.

Taleexi, ninyahow ma guddiya SSC ayaa mid lagugu daray :) Kolay waa la isku soo wada noqon xattaa reer Bin-hashimka go'aaya kolay tahay, xumaan haddaan lagu kala tagin waa kheyr.

Val, I don't think the state PL was in when Farole took its helm could be called "strong" state that had everything things going on for it, as you put it. The state was in turmoil and its institutions rundown. Today there is security issue that needs to addressed and a lot of things that need to be improved, but I doubt if PL is worse condition than it was 2 and half years ago. And I also dont believe he can be attributed all political climate that is cooking in that corner of the world, as it has multiple dimensions and players. Let's hope things will prevail and peace will be kept.