Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Taleexi is no longer give his allegiance to the Puntland State of Somalia

bilan   

Taleexi, I am sure PL will greatly miss you :), but IMO what people of SSC need is not a new state or another gathering, but unity. I am sure if the people were united reer Somalidiid ma joogeen LA one night let alone 4 years, ee sheekadu waa godinyahay hadaan daabkeey kugu jirin imaad gooyseen.

This is a most welcome development. Puntland will miss Talexi's taxes and all the funds he used to contribute to

The State. I have said before there needs to be a clear position.

Again I welcome this development in SOL and I hope that the SSC group would stick to thier guns when things change. Puntland as I have said on many an occasion does not covet the land of any clan or people and will not force anyone to go with it.

Our aim now should be to concentrate on those tax paying areas and reach the large Indian Ocean coastline that has trully been neglected.

Good news vice president leaves the garowe clan admin raas casayr leaves the garowe clan enclave abti taleexi make sure you take the entire taleex crew with you naga da na dee ereyga Khaldaan sawnagi afka wada qaloocin jiray . It's a good step forward the garaads are leaving the pirate state and going back to their homes. This step forward originated from a grant proposal the garaads diaspora put on the conference in London Guuleysta walalayaal.

lol@XX as long as you know that we might disagree and we might agree however unlike what happened to your sub clan we will never enslave each other.

Thus keep up the pretences, Puntland state does not bother with anyone nor will it force anyone to follow it.

It was built on an ideal and this will be expanded to app the regions of the state.

Anyhow thr secessionist war against the clans of SSC as a whole and now Awdal State is big issue.

Duke your losing your tribesmen the garaads and Attam and the Maakhir issue and now Raas caseyr state i mean what is this all about what is Imam Faroole doing wrong so if tomorrow your uncle gagaab says i will join Galmudug or ximan iyo xeeb imam or declares his Cumar iley state what will faroole say marxaba who should we blame this on duke soon puntland won't be a subclan state it will be a sub sub sub sub clan state ;)

XX Adeer all is well in Puntland state. Aside from the renewed war with Al Shabaab, the state has moved on. We have a new fresh admin in Mudug, peace with our neighbors in the south.

We have a renewed and popular movement for the development of the Raas Casayr regions and the whole of he Indian ocean coast.

We have crated a new young admin in Sanaag which the secessionist could do nothing about.

The terrible war between Sillanyo and the people of SSC is something that needs to end and it seems the people have the upper hand. Even the group in London held a meeting that was clearly anti secessionist.

Makhir led by Ilka jiir is a Puntland entity. The SSC are coming together to resist the clanist SNM and we have Awdal waving the blue flag. Thus who has a problem.

I am a supporter of Somalia, so are all my kinsmen and my brothers on Awdal.

You are isolated and meeting low level Shiekhs in the Gulf.

Anyhow when Faisal Warrabe's clan ruled you, did you have an elder?

Taleexi   

Duke: Your words of wisdom are well taken. My departure is both catalyst and complimentary to the resurrection of Somali Republic in proper and that is the objective of Puntland state - Our separate paths are leading us to a common goal.

In the case of Xaajiga, adeer ciyaartii waa laysa soo reebreebay markaa semifinal-kii bay maraysaa, Awdal State, SSC, "Somaliland", and Maakhir .... jiiroonigani waa adag yahay ee saa ula socda :)

Waa runtaa ta af qalqaloocinta waa aynu wadaagnaa :)

Yeah why not blame it all on Alshabaab when your so called garowe clan state can't even secure the safety of north galkacyo all is well indeed when Nomads are being slaughtered by qardho clan Militia just 4 days ago in eastern dhahar all is well For sure. There is no war between Somaliland and the Garaads of sool and buhoodle region keyse Abdi Yusuf was the Missing link and he accepted peace the taleex elders Welcomed the peace proposal of president Siilaanyo end of story and there are roads being built between laascanood and tukaraq . You are not a Supporter of Somalia you are a Supporter of your clan enclave your Clan enclave is your first priority who are you kidding duke. As for your Last Comment Faisal cali Xuseyn Cilmi Sultan rooble Sultan Guleed is a great patriot and his clan are my tribesmen and the dynasty of his ancestors is our legacy and great history . That said i am not Godanes sub Clan try again Duke.

Taleexi;714708 wrote:
Duke: Your words of wisdom are well taken. My departure is both catalyst and complimentary to the resurrection of Somali Republic in proper and that is the objective of Puntland state - Our separate paths are leading us to a common goal.

In the case of Xaajiga, adeer ciyaartii waa laysa soo reebreebay markaa semifinal-kii bay maraysaa, Awdal State, SSC, "Somaliland", and Maakhir .... jiiroonigani waa adag yahay ee saa ula socda
:)

Waa runtaa ta af qalqaloocinta waa aynu wadaagnaa
:)

wayahay waynu arki halkay ka degto abti laakin hadhow ha ii odhan xaajigu run bu ii sheegeyey

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;714711 wrote:
Yeah why not blame it all on Alshabaab when your so called garowe clan state can't even secure the safety of north galkacyo all is well indeed when Nomads are being slaughtered by qardho clan Militia just 4 days ago in eastern dhahar all is well For sure. There is no war between Somaliland and the Garaads of sool and buhoodle region keyse Abdi Yusuf was the Missing link and he accepted peace the taleex elders Welcomed the peace proposal of president Siilaanyo end of story and there are roads being built between laascanood and tukaraq . You are not a Supporter of Somalia you are a Supporter of your clan enclave your Clan enclave is your first priority who are you kidding duke. As for your Last Comment Faisal cali Xuseyn Cilmi Sultan rooble Sultan Guleed is a great patriot and his clan are my tribesmen and the dynasty of his ancestors is our legacy and great history . That said i am not Godanes sub Clan try again Duke.

Ha igu soo celin hadalka. Say no to misinformation, distortion of the facts and insinuations. Dameer meel ka ciyey reer Taleex ma metelo ... the likes of Faisal are irrelevant ... Got that Abti.

Taleexi anigu koley waxan jeclaan laha inad meel iskugu raacdaan Midnimo baad wax ku noqon kartan , inkastow aan jecelahay inad boqolki ba boqol Jamhuuriyada Somaliland si lama filaan ah wax kula darsatan oo wax aad ka noqotan dhulkinana hormarisan balse idinka ikhtiyaarka iska leh. nimanka taleex ka hadlay na wa hadleen oo weedhoodi wa dhiibteen , laakin waynu arki halkay cago dhigato , inshallah kheyr

Somalina   

General Duke;714663 wrote:
This is a most welcome development. Puntland will miss Talexi's taxes and all the funds he used to contribute to

:D :D :D

Malika   
:P @ Taleexi, welcome aboard..laakiin, its not in the interest of SSC to cut ties with PL - the aim of 'self governance' is to bring its people the much needed security, prosperity and development in the area ilaa intaa Somalia soo kaceysaa - its going to need 'friends' after all, its interest is to be nothing else but a region in Greater Somalia- We know its already has 'foe'- marka inadeer, baal tariib uu socoo hee..Lol.

Taleexi   

Malika: Neighborly, brotherly admins that leave side by side in peace is all I ask. I've nothing but respect for Puntland State. Rest assured though, from now any political failures faced by SSC community are their own making - I’ve been calling unity among all of us for sometime balse dheg jalaq la iima siin.