Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland to Get its Citizens Out of Libya – MFA statement

bilan   

I sure hope for the sake of all Somalis that AS is defeated, but that is the deal let’s wait and see.

Bilan icu was defeated then Alshabab came when they are defeated another islamic Group will rise i believe alshabaab is part of the problem so it can be part of the solution to

Bashiir   

South and North are still under the same sun, and TFG , PL and SNM are fighting against "piracy and terrorism". They are not separated yet. But uniting for this long war. More on that soon, too.

Bashiir;702051 wrote:
South and North are still under the same sun, and TFG , PL and SNM claim they fight against piracy and terrorism. They are not separated yet. But uniting for this long war. More on that soon, too.

SNM doesnt exist go back to the lab and try again...

ANWAR   

*Ibtisam;702044 wrote:
TFG is killing people- mainly normal everyday folks, that’s who they have always been killing because shabab bit like the big bad wolf al Qaeda is not something uniform or la arko when they are under threat, they melt back into the public and it is the public who pay the price, AS will never be defeated because it is an ideology, short of killing every guy under 30 in Somalia there is no way that the TFG can defeat AS or change the ideology because they are just attacking with guns.

So your point is TFG must give AL-Shaytan All the power ... because it's impossible to beat them .. walahi Adiga Cadi mathid abaayo naaka daff buraanburka

if you have not been following the TFG has the largest properganda machine in the whole southern somalia ... and it's called Radio Mogadishu

AS is now forced to kidnap the 15/16 year olds boys, recruit peasant man and force old people to go too WAR

So what you say has no basis:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bashiir   

Abokor Omar;702052 wrote:
SNM doesnt exist go back to the lab and try again...

As usual, we hear a lot about the side issue and almost nothing about the fundamental questions: hence the Somali National Movement remark. I believe I deserve credit for the repeated use of the words Somali National Movement. I think it was National Movement of Somalis in this National Movement week of National Movement of Somalia and not Shabaab's National Movement.

Well this mean you're fighting against Piracy and Shabab?!

ElPunto   

What an odd thread. The TFG has many faults and has killed many, many Somalis. While the 'electoral' sytem that comprises it is deeply flawed - it is about the most representative governing body that is trying to rehabilitate the Somali state. Given this basis for legitimacy - it has the right to use violence against those that refused all offers of talks and compromise and inclusion in the political process.

To compare it to the Somaliland war effort to force clans that don't want to participate in the secession project is a bloody joke. Literally.

As to the effort to get Somaliland citizens out of Libya - it's a classic case of looking to capitalize on an international crisis to raise donations.

Som@li   

So who is going to fund this? UK? a government who can not feed their people is worried about few Somalis reside in Libya? who may not be even planing to go back? what a show?

Putting the cart before the horse!

Jacpher   

"I don’t support SL in any military capacity, so there is no contradictions in my values; laakin here is my problem; if you support SSC because SL is being unjust and forcing them etc, then with the same token you should NOT be supporting the TFG who is trying to impose their rule on the Whole south region with foreign military force."

Ibti: Really? Tell me you are not giving legitimacy to the aggression of SL against SSC?

The title should have read, SNM to get durriyadda out of Libya. That way, you don't get the hopes of masaakiinta ku xayiran Libya high. I can only imagine the interview going like this; waryee kumaad aheyd? Somaliland. War waxan idhi qolomaad aheyd, qolomaad aheyd??

The Zack   

Jacpher;702133 wrote:

I can only imagine the interview going like this; waryee kumaad aheyd? Somaliland. War waxan idhi qolomaad aheyd, qolomaad aheyd??

:D :D oo habartee ka tahay? Habar Kuuleey..looool

Thankful   

Somalina;701912 wrote:
lol... you always have too much fun with JB's threads.
:D

They are legendary! One of the top reasons I come on the site!!!!

The delusions, even the so-called Foreign Minister and the stuff he makes up, that make no sense and yet actually believes people will fall for it. I want to visit the triangle just to experience this!

It hilarious and quite enjoyable........."NW Somalia inspires Egypt".....classic!