Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland to Get its Citizens Out of Libya – MFA statement

Jacaylbaro;701892 wrote:
Two countries ,, eh ??
:D

lol I have no beef or problem with Somaliland wanting to split up. Its the only logic thing to do. The Somalis in the south are ruining things for themselves :(.

Thankful   

Lol, we are jealous because their regional government announces that they are getting their so-called people out of Libya almost a month after the fighting started? When the rebels were winning their supporters were going around attacking anyone that looked black because they believe Qaddaffi brought them into Libya to fight them, but now things have changed the rebels are losing and it is only yesterday that NW Somalia says they are getting it's "people" out.

Yeah really jealous about that news! I think it is comical to be honest!!!!!

You have to admit everytime a Slander posts something about Sland people gather to hate. I hope Sland gets independence, thats my opinion after having read that disgusting thread where the Koonfurians where happy about Ethiopians and a 1000 extra Burundis invading Somalia....

Somalina   

Thankful;701906 wrote:
Lol, we are jealous because their regional government announces that they are getting their so-called people out of Libya almost a month after the fighting started? When the rebels were winning their supporters were going around attacking anyone that looked black because they believe Qaddaffi brought them into Libya to fight them, but now things have changed the rebels are losing and it is only yesterday that NW Somalia says they are getting it's "people" out.

Yeah really jealous about that news! I think it is comical to be honest!!!!!

lol... you always have too much fun with JB's threads. :D

Slanders got their things together Somalna just look at your sig:

"We will regain our land, our identity and our dignity from the extremists".

As if Shabab caused the problems in Somalia. lool.

Somalina   

One nomad needs two avatars to prove a point. Dude, you are getting desperate now eh! find someone else to chat with yaa Cowke.