Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland to Get its Citizens Out of Libya – MFA statement

Bashiir   

Mad_Mullah;701927 wrote:
Who's Cowke?

Cowke is a character that can be anyone. Sometimes secessionist, and next time a unionist. Like Liqaye said he is over the forum.

Liqaye;701928 wrote:
Horta I think cowke has got atleast 20 other names, each one worse of a troll than others.

Somalina ayaaban sahlanayn .......... :D

NGONGE   

Thankful;701843 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL
:D

First it was the enclave inspiring Egypt and now this!!! Real nations did it weeks ago at the beginning of the unrest!

Real nations? :D

Abuja — Worried by the situation in Libya and Ivory Coast, the federal government yesterday approved more flights to evacuate Nigerians trapped in those countries

This was confirmed yesterday by the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, through its spokes man that Yushau A. Shuaib.

Shuaib, in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja, said that the federal government was concerned about the plight of Nigerians still stranded in Libya and Ivory Coast.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201103140779.html

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The government has sought World Bank (WB) assistance in bringing Bangladeshi expatriates back from Libya.

The Economic Relations Division (ERD) last week wrote to the WB seeking its cooperation in the form of a loan or grant, said sources in finance ministry.

The WB, in response, verbally assured Bangladesh of a loan of $ 25-30 million, the sources added.

About 50,000 to 60,000 Bangladeshis work in Libya and hence it requires a huge amount of money to repatriate them, said a finance ministry official.

Bangladesh is already having trouble with the national budget due to its subsidy for food and fuel, said the official, adding that if the government has to bring home all the expatriates on its own, it would put further pressure on the budget, which led the country to seek WB cooperation.

International Organisation for Migration (IOM) has appealed for an initial US$ 11 million fund to assist the violence-affected immigrants in Libya who are in need of assistance for evacuation and repatriation.

The proposed fund is meant for enabling the organisation to assist the first group of 10,000 immigrants there. However, official requests by several countries to evacuate and repatriate their nationals would require providing assistance to, at least, 50,000 people, said an IOM Dhaka Centre press release.

"The situation of the migrants stuck inside Libya is extremely difficult, and we are deeply concerned about their plight," said IOM Director General William Lacy Swing.

"We, therefore, urge donors to respond to the appeal quickly. This would allow IOM to assist and protect the migrant workers who have crossed borders amid great risk."

Meanwhile, about 750 Bangladeshis, out of an estimated total of 50,000 there, are now heading towards the Egyptian border, and they would also need food, water and shelter assistance upon arrival.

The release mentioned that the IOM support would include assisting the Egypt-bound migrants stranded in the Libyan port of Benghazi, about 600 km from the Egyptian border, to get to the Egyptian port city of Alexandria by boat.

Bangladesh, along with other countries like Moldova, Montenegro, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam, has formally approached the IOM for helping evacuation or repatriation of their nationals.

The proposed fund would cover expenses for providing support for travel to the embarkation point, issuance of travel documents, if necessary, and arrangements for sea transport as well as reception and onward travel expenditure to final destinations in Egypt.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/more.php?news_id=127316&date=2011-02-26<O:p</O:p

Ma wada? :D

bilan   

Reer somalidiid, do not worry about your clan members who are in Libya, TFG already asked Egypt and UN to help all Somalis regardless of their qabiil, marka chill out.

Complete   

Reer Somaliland wan fahmay (sorta) but reerka uu doodaya TFG boggle me :confused:. Let me cook up an analogous relationship and hope it makes sense.

A fairy is to a leprechaun as Somaliland is to TFG :D.

Somaliland is by the people for the people. TFG is by Bantus for warlords and anybody who supports it has either a personal gain, or has aspirations to join the hall of shame..

Somalina   

Defintion of Bantu or Ban·tus

1. A member of any of a large number of linguistically related peoples of central and southern Africa.

2. A group of over 400 closely related languages spoken in central, east-central, and southern Africa, belonging to the South Central subgroup of the Niger-Congo language family and including Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Zulu, and Xhosa.

bilan   

Vans;701966 wrote:
Reer Somaliland wan fahmay (sorta) but reerka uu doodaya TFG boggle me :confused:. Let me cook up an analogous relationship and hope it makes sense.

A fairy is to a leprechaun as Somaliland is to TFG
:D

Lool Vans there is no specific reer oo u dooda TFG, believe me, some of us believe that while TFG is not perfect and it is far from being perfect, we(Somalis) need to support it after 20 years we need to compromise(after all wax walba lama mucaarado) and their enemy is a group that will do anything to keep Somalia as it is, marka at least to me the choice is obvious. Question is those who are against TFG(other than SL, because they pray Somalia to remain as it is until they’re recognized) what is the alternative????

Complete   

No need to define Bantu. I'm sure everyone here is quite familiar with the term. If Abokor Omar used Bantus in the sense that the TFG was created and established in Kenya (a Bantu majority country) then he is most definitely correct but if he used Bantu as a racist term to put down the TFG then well I guess he has to fend for himself.

Somalina   

We don't need to ask you where Abokor aka Saalax was going with it, do we now. He is a racist, and that much is obvious. Grazie

bilan;701974 wrote:
Lool Vans there is no specific reer oo u dooda TFG, believe me, some of us believe that while TFG is not perfect and it is far from being perfect, we(Somalis) need to support it after 20 years we need to compromise(after all wax walba lama mucaarado) and their enemy is a group that will do anything to keep Somalia as it is, marka at least to me the choice is obvious. Question is those who are against TFG(other than SL, because they pray Somalia to remain as it is until they’re recognized) what is the alternative????

Somaliland is a nautral product by the local people of that region. The people have chosen to direct their energy into something productive with little help from any outside parties. What they have achieved should be commanded, and rather then hated, replicated by those not from Somaliland. The only time the TFG can be compared to Somaliland is in the mind of a hater, and we all know they never prosper.

TFG=Foreign mecenaries killing Somalis, it hurts and I'm a Somalilander.

To the Lady;Bantus are Bantus and those people they are killing in Xamer would be glad to help you in your confusion...

Complete   

Somalina: Ouch. Getting a little personal here. Detour! ---->

Bilan: How can you expect a good result from a corrupt puppet government that is incapable of pulling its own strings. I will not allow myself to be complacent and to simply cave in to the norm and compromise on my beliefs because when I compromise then I feel that I've bargained with my principals and my values. I know darn well the TFG ain't worth compromising shirdh for. Maskiniinta have trouble controlling districts within the capital, how do you expect them to ever gain control of the entire country? No Bueno. We need a revolution. Viva la revolución <---si se puede!