Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland to Get its Citizens Out of Libya – MFA statement

Ibtisam   

So many threads about Somaliland each at least 3pages long- surely there is only so much that can be said :cool:

As for the topic, maxa ka galey nin geel baadan, if Somaliland wants to get its people yaa ku heesta? go and get them and take em back please!!! It can only be a good thing even if they take ONE person

bilan   

Vans

Let me know when this revolution starts(it did not happen the last 20 years so what makes you think it will happen now) but for now we have TFG, we can either support it or continue the last 20 years of madness. That is why asked what is the alternative, it is easy to talk about moral and values when you are not starving or can sleep at night peacefully and you do not always have to worry where you are going to flee next time. So I will take corruption any day over violence and death. I will take corrupt government over anarchy, so in my opinion is not hard choice to make.

Also the reason SL thread generate so many responses is because when someone praises their clan you will get strong reactions, it not different if I start a thread that talks about how great USC clans are or how brave SSDF or D clan is, believe me people will feel compelled to say something if anyone is fool enough to start such topics.

Ibtisam   

Ima diibto if you or anyone (and they do) started threads about how great their USC or SSDF or D clan is, good for them, max ii waley aan uu daab carari, if it is something worth admiring I will say well done and congrats, if it is just faanfan then wa arag oo daaf. Did you ever investigate- maybe if you stop paying them attention and freaking out over their praises wey iska amus lahaein??

I find it hypocritical that people who were goading the clan war between SSC and local SL clans in other threads, laakin when it comes to TFG suddenly daadka waxad ku xukumysa that they sleep with the devil? I agree with Vans, TFG maha alternative or even half an alternative.

bilan   

Ibti seriously do you not see the difference between SSC war with SL and TFG one, but let me try if the war between SSC clan and SL was about 2 clans fighting it would not be a big deal after all these people have been fighting since Allah created them in these areas, so it would not be a surprise to anyone or big deal odayo would sit together, exchange geel end of story.. but the what is going on in SSC is about principle, it is about SL forcing its ideology on people who do not want it, and finally it is forcing SSC people to become second class citizen or minority in their own country, so there is no way we can compare what is going on in Mogadisho to what is taking place is SSC.

I support SSC,becauseI agree with SSC that Somalia cannot be divided, and I support TFG because TFG is fighting to get Somalia as a country back to its feet, so honestly I do not see how the two are contradicting each other.

BTW it is SL who is forcing people out of their homes so if you are supporting SL I do not really see why you cannot support TFG.

ANWAR   

*Ibtisam;702000 wrote:
TFG maha alternative or even half an alternative.

after 20 years you still say That, about the only government that has done something :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

bilan;702009 wrote:
Ibti seriously do you not see the difference between SSC war with SL and TFG one, but let me try if the war between SSC clan and SL was about 2 clans fighting it would not be a big deal after all these people have been fighting since Allah created them in these areas, so it would not be a surprise to anyone or big deal odayo would sit together, exchange geel end of story.. but the what is going on in SSC is about principle, it is about SL forcing its ideology on people who do not want it, and finally it is forcing SSC people to become second class citizen or minority in their own country, so there is no way we can compare what is going on in Mogadisho to what is taking place is SSC.

I support SSC,becauseI agree with SSC that Somalia cannot be divided, and I support TFG because TFG is fighting to get Somalia as a country back to its feet, so honestly I do not see how the two are contradicting each other.

BTW it is SL who is forcing people out of their homes so if you are supporting SL I do not really see why you cannot support TFG.

I don’t support SL in any military capacity, so there is no contradictions in my values; laakin here is my problem; if you support SSC because SL is being unjust and forcing them etc, then with the same token you should NOT be supporting the TFG who is trying to impose their rule on the Whole south region with foreign military force.

We disagree because you think TFG will get Somalia back on its feet, I think that's like cutting off the two front legs of an elephant and still expecting it to get up on its two back legs and support its full weight like that- i.e. impossible. TFG has taken the lifes of so many more Somalis in their years (yes the names have changed and different leaders, but the rotation has been from the same pile) and this cycle will continue until something out of that cycle comes along. You are wasting people life because at this stage people will support the devil himself if he guaranteed them peace laakin as always that train is never late and after more loss of life TFG will shrink back and new meetings will install new leaders and so on.

Anwar, I must have missed that, what did they do??? al shabab is still chopping people up and chasing each other backwards and forwards since 2006.

ANWAR   

*Ibtisam;702016 wrote:

TFG has taken the lifes of so many more Somalis in their years. You are wasting people life

what did they do??? al shabab is still chopping people up and chasing each other backwards and forwards since 2006.

I do not understand what you want, at first you do not want people to die, but you want to destroy the al-Sababa .... It Will not bee victory before some blood ... I thought you knew the after 20 years of war .....

they were chasing Each Other Backwards and forwards because there were several ideologies that were quickly mashed together in 2004 and in 2009 .. I thought you knew the 2 loool ..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

Adiga qosl iyo deeldel ey kula tahey, laking these are people's life we are talking about. Well there has been lots of blood, too much that victory no longer matters because no one is winning, everyone is losing.

bilan   

And who are the people that TFG is trying to impose their rule on in the South??? Do you mean Al shabaab? because honestly they are the only group who are against TFG? And I do not understand why you fail to see that the current TFG leaders(with the exception of Shariif) are young, educated and were never involved in the civil war.

So while SL is fighting with, killing and displacing innocent citizens whose only crime is that they do not want to secede, TFG is fighting a group whose aim is not to rule Somalia or defeat TFG but to take the war outside of Somali borders, so even if the current TFG is replaced whoever comes after them will have to face AS, so yes, defeating AS will save lives. There are only 2 choices realistically right now AS or TFG.

bilan;702039 wrote:
And who are the people that TFG is trying to impose their rule on in the South??? Do you mean Al shabaab? because honestly they are the only group who are against TFG? And I do not understand why you fail to see that the current TFG leaders(with the exception of Shariif) are young, educated and were never involved in the civil war.

So while SL is fighting with, killing and displacing innocent citizens whose only crime is that they do not want to secede, TFG is fighting a group whose aim is not to rule Somalia or defeat TFG but to take the war outside of Somali borders, so even if the current TFG is replaced whoever comes after them will have to face AS, so yes, defeating AS will save lives. There are only 2 choices realistically right now AS or TFG.

More innocent people are killed by the TFG in one day then Somaliland has in 20 years. Or is your logic, those killed in Xammer by none Somali mecenaries are not of my people so deserve no acknowledgement. All Somali lifes or worth the same, the TFG has killed the most meaning they take the title as the worst Somali organization. Simple clear unbiased logic.

Mad_Mullah;701897 wrote:
lol I have no beef or problem with Somaliland wanting to split up. Its the only logic thing to do. The Somalis in the south are ruining things for themselves
:(

You want to split from Ethiopia do you see us having problems with that

Ibtisam   

Bilan walalo, TFG is killing people- mainly normal everyday folks, that’s who they have always been killing because shabab bit like the big bad wolf al Qaeda is not something uniform or la arko when they are under threat, they melt back into the public and it is the public who pay the price, AS will never be defeated because it is an ideology, short of killing every guy under 30 in Somalia there is no way that the TFG can defeat AS or change the ideology because they are just attacking with guns.

Other people are against the TFG, they are just not fighting them haada.

In any case there is no need to go round in circles, you support TFG so maha, I will check back with all the cheerleaders in 3months or even six months or even years time and if there is progress and AS if defeated BY TFG I will take back my cynical words and hand you a letter of praise and eat my hijab, BUT if I am right and TFG and AS continuing their little dance then I guess time will tell you what I am telling you haada.