Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Blogging from Islii

Malika   

LOL@nuune& MMA, you know am a poor civil servant, got to see where my two pounds would take me..loool

Che, there are places you can stay for a few dollars a night - not everyone is rich in Eastleigh.

nuune   

Che -Guevara;696547 wrote:
MMA
waadiyow
ii waran:)

smileys.gifsmileys.gif

Che you can't even say widaayoow, how could you be a guest of MMA then, anyway, you guys in North America travelling wey idin ku adagtahey, hope to see you soon, join us, Tuujiska will be there too and Oz whom we alreayd met in Islii.

Zack, your friend wax weyn baa ka khaldanaa, and to start his research with an aunt who is dahable is even wors, how could he come to Nairobi without having a business plan already in hand, to start searching an idea inside nairobi with 80k with you, I don't know waxaan ku tilmaamo, i could say many things, but would spare that for your friend!

Malika, would you believe me if I said to you one of my friends, school friends, in just 5 years ayuu millinoaire ku noqdey, and that happened in Nairobi.

While I was there recently, I was with him, and he was looking for to buy some trucks, the guy didn't even checked or even bargained the price, he paid a damning $90,000 dollars for a second hand wrecked truck, at least it can function, when I asked him why while he can get a new one in less than that, wuxuu igu yiri, war saaxiiboow lacagta wax aan galiyo ayaan rabaa, yacni inaan sii maalgaliyo lacagta, it is worse in aan lacag kaligeed meel ii taalo, with this way, baabuurta waaweeyn wey shaqeenayaan, and they can bring 90,000 dollars in less than 5 months, his outlook of doing business was astonishing.

haye, Malika adna waan ku soo drag gareeneenaa, nagu soo darsan smileys.gif

Malika   

^Has he got contract to go to South Sudani miyaa?

War ninka maadnaa bartii..lol, I was thinking of the same line of business , revive my old man's business perhaps..war summerka ayaan soo degi , Insha'allah.

ps.Check your PM, lets not spill all our business ideas on the main dee..Lool

BOB   

I left Nairobi and East Africa in early 96 and I haven't been back since and the Eastleigh I knew then and the Eastleigh I've seen its pics now are completely two different worlds...I couldn't even recognize the house we used to live in and my Uncles, Aunts and Cousins all tell me crazy stories from Eastleigh...Cajiib.

I still can't believe Ibrahim Johnny became a Kamukunji MP...:D:D Maybe I should accept his offer and visit him and the rest of the family members as it's been such a long time.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

The Zack   

Bob, yea do that..leave the snowy weather of dhulka ingiriiska and once visit dhulkii kululaa.

Nuune, He went there with some ideas based on research he has already done while in the US but those plans didn't work as planned. Anyways, my point was those people in Nairobi are much richer than the maryooleey in qurbaha big time. Adiga iyo Malika ma ayuuto baa galeysaan? Sign me up dee.

Kamaavi   

MMa can you find the background of the docs that are planning to open the coming up hospital, the Alliance medical center? I heard they are Somali nahi who studied in southeast Asia. They are all from one university. But could be wrong!

Kamaavi   

Mad_Mullah;696488 wrote:
Maybe because Kenya is for everyone while Somaliland is just for (mainly) one tribe?

Mad mullah adi iyo reer waqooyiga maxaa idin kala haysta. :D