Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Blogging from Islii

Malika, haa, abaayo. Walaahi marna waa naxaa, marna waa farxaa. Waa naxaa because I would have loved Soomaaliya oo saas loo dhisay and not on a non-Soomaali land laga dhisto; waana farxaa because dhaqaalahaan iyo maalkaan Soomaali ayaa leh. Imagine maalkaas haddii dalkeena la gilin lahaa.

Alpha, I don't know. I would have loved them ku dhistaan sarahaas Soomaaliya. But I guess it is about the market -- demand and supply. Dad badan qurbojoog ayaa yimaado Islii, who would have loved to visit Soomaaliya laakiin cabsanaayo.

Malika   

^I know - especially how unstable Africa is, so much is invested in other countries. Tanzania baa waa sidhaa - the Somalis have transformed an area in Dar es salaam called Kariakoo with high raising blocks waad naxeysaa - the amount of money they spend on buying the lands baa kaa sii daraan. Anyways , Goodluck to them..

So tell us, is there room for investment in your venture? [:)]

Ahahahaha at my 'venture.' There is no venture, dear. Ask Nuune, waxaas asagaa iiga fiicanee. 068.gif

By the way, intee Islii ka joogtay mise you only visited it during the daytime to shop oo ma aadan stay gareynin?

And speaking of building construction, have you seen the expanded South C? Lord, Soomaali maalkooda meel ee geeyaan waayeen. Nice, wonderful gated community estates in there. But with biyo la'aan. Dah.

Malika   

MMA, I visited Eastleigh during the day - drove round in the night, but slept else where....Lol@ ask nuune, maa saas baa?

Malika   

^Lol, my hosts insisted I stayed at their place in Lavington, anigu koleybaa waan iska rabi laha to see Eastleigh at night - :D. Next time I come, I will hide in Eastleigh just so too get the 'whole' experience of the place..heh

nuune   

^^ smileys.gifMMA ma doonayo inaa venturekiisa dhax gasho iyo balaayaduu isku wado, meesha Islii waa u camirantahey ninkaan, tukaankiisa xataa everyday waxuu soo xareeyaa 10 kun oo dollar ugu yaraan hehe

Malika, how much do you want to invest, lets get into business and get very series yaakhayoo smileys.gif

MMA that Kilminjaro restaurant is the one miyaa oo 6 street ka soo horjeeday not in 6th street but dhanka internet caffeega yar xigto oo ma aqaano mar aan ag mareenay me and you iyo Oz oo i dhaheesay maybe Oz said that this new makhaayad koobka shaaha kun shilling iyo xoogaa aa laga siiyaa and it is always empty, is owned by new guys from qurbaha, I hope it is not that one.

The Zack   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;696268 wrote:
Alpha, are you sujuu? Don't take offense, just asking lee.

Marx sujui ma aha.

Keep the pictures coming..

wyre   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;696218 wrote:

grandroyalhotel1.jpg

Grand Royal Hotel

grandroyalhotel.jpg

This was in process when I left Kenya:D