Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Haatu   

nuune;962545 wrote:
^^ imoow Nairobi, we had a conference xalay with about 10 SOL oldies including Moti, AT&T, JB and the rest not to be named as they are
Xildhibaano in both Somalia & Kenya government.

Oh snap.

Stoic, I always get the feeling when I go back.

Rahima   

^ You too sure do say Hi to each other a lot.....i'm sorry, i couldn't resist :D.

Stoic- since running my own business i've decided that life is much better as your own boss but i need to find a country with less taxes and less regulations. Don't belittle education though- at least you'll always have a fall back plan, that's how i view it.

Juxa- yes, you are right *hangs head in shame* thank-you for the reminder :)

NGONGE   

^^ What slip? Xaasid baad tahay oo waxaad rabtaa in ay dadko o dhan sida yadaa faqiir wada noqdaan. :P

(salaam all).

Rahima   

Juxa;964204 wrote:
^^ haahahaha it is ok to slip sometimes:)

being faqiir is quite cool

Like you would know what being faqiir is Juxa.....i've heard of your tastes :D

NG- Your Somali has improved.

Juxa   

i am not xaasid waryaa, having lacag is madax xanuun, look at you £1 ma ogolid inaad bixiso

Juxa   

Rahma, hadalka aad maqashay waa kutiri-kuteen

Anigaa baray afsomaliga and he never says thanks

nuune   

^^^ Ngonge, Labadiina iyo faqiir kala dheer, adna bangi socdaad tahey, Juxana waa abukaataha qaranka oo wadooyinkey ku seydhaa lacagta, marka intanada masaakiinta inoo naxariista dee, wixiina waxaa waaye yaan la idin dhihin taajiriin baad tihiin marka faqiiriin baan nahey baad dadka ku sasabeysaan, wallaahay baan idin ka dhageysaneyn taa

NGONGE   

Rahima, Juxa helped a little but it was the Qardho rascal and A&T that forced me to pay attention to my Somali. :P

nuune, have you seen the guys outside five star hotels, saaxib. The ones wearing nice suits and looking very important? Hada wax weyn maaha, albaabo ayaay furaan uun. I'm like those guys. Juxa waa sheeko kale. Heh.

Juxa   

bal fiirsha ninkaan, he would rather give credit to that dude from somali galbeed and the tuulo-dweller instead of me

only i took the time to actually explain the words, before me waxad ahayd mid lagu maadeysto! go ahead and say mahadsanid waryaa

nuune jini iyo jacfar midna kaa magan geli maayaan

nuune   

I can agree with you about Juxa, waa ineynu dhacnaa hehe

qudhaadu bonuskaaga ayaa badan sanadkiiba dhowr malyuun baa jug kuu soo dhahdo laakin bill afrika loo diraa kaa dhameeyo soo kula yaabi maayo welcome to the faqiir world, kor taajir hoos faqiir hehe