Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Little Muqdisho Eastleigh oo is badashey, yacni dadkii fara badnaa ka yaraadeen, last year markii iigu dambeysay meel aad lug iyo jaan dhigto ma aysan jirin, hada waaba raaxeesanee camal, hotels got cheaper as well, and the whole rent of houses, retails got cheaper, but it is business as usual even though dad badan noqdeen oo u badnaa ganacsato.

Still dhooqo and jidad halleesan next to everything as usual and I love this, can't complain as Stoic was doing here, other than that I met AT&T oo spacesuit xidhan, ninku illeen xiddig-maaxiye(astranout) ayuu ahaa.

N.O.R.F   

:D

So many have left back to Somalia? Good to see people going home to start a new life. Tempted to do the same laakin only for a couple of years :D

wyre   

people are going back to somalia, and I am looking for to resettle in Uk, Germany, Norway and other places :D

nuune   

Norf, war there is website says full for every month even for 2014, Ethiopian raac waa direct service between ADD and Berbera.

Valanteenah, lool that was my own eray-bixin for astranout, anaa sameestay and adigana waad sii saxdey marka qaamuuskaan ku dareenaa ehehe

Hargeysa airport was supposed to receive its first Turkish Air. flight after upgrade now;

the Berbera-Harg. road badly need one too, way too risky.

seems many are going there this summer...maybe new joints to sample there Norf :D

nuune   

I welcome your support, thanks Val, after all, there are many astro-physics words that still need eray-bixin, I have listed some that have their Somali meaning here Astro-Physics-in-AF-Somali

The manned Mars mission will start 2018, the journey is 6 to 8 months one way, I am thinking of this, I think the entry fee is around $50,000 but could be more.

anyway, as I roam around those places occassionally, I am ok with it

N.O.R.F   

Abu, I doubt Hargaisa airport will be able to cater to larger craft even when the current work is completed. I prefer Berbera :D then a decent road to Burco.

tutu   

Lol@pharmacies every corner in Eastleigh. And trust me, most of them are quacks. I know several high school leavers who own big pharmacies and have magically become experts in pharmacology. But you should've asked for a particular broad-spectrum antibiotic as they've them in plenty.

Why did the doctors see you as weird? There are competent and knowledgeable doctors in Nairobi than many of UK's GPs (out of personal experience and considering subject's contents).

wyre   

N.O.R.F;961217 wrote:
Morning Val.

Wyre, just looked at Daallo flights online. All full for July??

I want to talk to you about how i should leave here, when shall we meet?

thought that pharmacies are usually run by assistant pharmacists; apart from most generics in the essential list, drugs and pharmacies are pretty much businesses like others (much of it unnecessary or unproven).

Norf, bear in mind that in 92, we had to drink from putrid water off a well within the airport premises (water tank?), littered with papers and fetched with a bucket and rope; do appreciate that things have dramatically improved everywhere :D

My kid side prefer though the running water-less, electricity-less early 90 with vast open lands, weapons and amunition aplenty ect; even 93/96 was a huge improvement (main water in shacabka, hargeysa).

Your expertise will be badly needed if anything remotely serious is going to be developed in the peninsula...

I can get you few clan connections too for shares :D