Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

For a weekend? Bit far no? :D

Adigu miyaanad London and Tottenham soo arkeynin this summer? Mise, waaba lagu mustaafuriyey? :D

STOIC   

I hereby declare that I want to be RICH (and don't know how)..I was invited for a weekend stay at a VERY rich Somali guy house in Nairobi and was inspired..Is it bad (or unethical) to dare dream to be RICH? hahaa...Istaghfurullah!

Rahima   

^Just a little but don't worry we all share it.

Anyhow, i also my own encounter with a rich somali from nairobi and boy is her house and neighbourhood beautiful. She lives in Hurlingham- the place looks better than most suburbs here- i could definitely see myself living there but i'd have to sell a kidney first.

STOIC;963868 wrote:
I hereby declare that I want to be RICH (and don't know how)..I was invited for a weekend stay at a VERY rich Somali guy house in Nairobi and was inspired..Is it bad (or unethical) to dare dream to be RICH? hahaa...Istaghfurullah!

sorry. won't happen. sand-dwellers have NEVER been RICH. sadly, you being a sand-dweller won't be RICH either. keep your chin up and admire what you can't attain, ma garatay? :cool:

akhas, you must be a low-paid doctor, if you're so easily prone to jealousy. disdain what you can't attain. its the only cure. waa iga taalo. :o

STOIC   

Rahima,

Haha..of all the years I lived in the West I never cared about doing business.All I cared about was getting education and probably end up working for someone for a very long times.But now seeing these people doing very well in business (and I mean owning fleets of planes) I was inspired..all I had to ask these guys was how in the world did you become this successful and they all said HARD WORK and a little luck...Insha-Allah I think I'm inspired to take business serious...

PS Alpha you are RANDOM dude (and I think I said that before)

N.O.R.F;963856 wrote:
For a weekend? Bit far no?
:D

Adigu miyaanad London and Tottenham soo arkeynin this summer? Mise, waaba lagu mustaafuriyey?

a return ticket is very expensive, ma garatay. i'd rather save the money and buy more land, inaar. i've become a jew walahi with my ''cut-throat'' austerity measures, dee. :cool:

STOIC;963873 wrote:
Rahima,

Haha..of all the years I lived in the West I never cared about doing business.All I cared about was getting education and probably end up working for someone for a very long times.But now seeing these people doing very well in business (and I mean owning fleets of planes) I was inspired..all I had to ask these guys was how in the world did you become this successful and they all said HARD WORK and a little luck...Insha-Allah I think I'm inspired to take business serious...

PS Alpha you are RANDOM dude (and I think I said that before)

i swear i'm in that group you speak off, ma garatay. i owe 5 baloods of land. that's worth a lot of money, inaar. :D

PS - Alpha is not so silly, ma istidhi? (I haven't said that before) :P

Faheema.;963875 wrote:
^ lol dream a little dream we all ...Inshallah one day we shall live that dream
:)

Norf, lol inshallah...

Good Afternoon and highest regards to you, Faheema,

ii waraan? maxa cusub? warka ii sii? :D

Faheema.;963877 wrote:
lool@5 baloods waar inanku waa taajir is nacay ma istiraahdeen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@faheema,

you're funny walahi.

you're also right about not appreciating my true sense of value.

btw, its my mum whose shrewdly investing my hard-earnt USDs. i just claim them to show off, ma garatay? :P

Juxa   

Stoic and Rahima, maalinta yowmul aaqiro lacagta badan xisaabin bey kaa rabtaa, hence you will be on que for a long time whilst lagu weydiinayo what you have done with your wealth!!!

a quick reminder of the above and i dont mind not being rich, alhamdulilah

waves@faheema

Faheema.   

Hellooo dearest, hope you're well...wadadii baa isugaysee waa inaa bari inshallah ::)

lol Blondy isqor bilaa liis waaxid! :P:)

Well, time to go home..., cheerios folks.