Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

STOIC   

Norf, Not to my knowledge.This is a private ranch with Safari style cottages and breathtaking views.The owner is the most welathiest ethnic Somalilander and usually host Somaliland leaders for a weekend retreat...

aren't Kenyan MPs paid as much as or more than US governors (around $150 000 before recent raises)?

Funnily, the Djib gvt has filed tax evasion lawsuits against one opposition businessman to collect "a quarter of the national budget"...but the global fund accused a former minister now diplomat.

Its not going to be that transparent and civilised in Africa anytime soon...even with all the resources on earth.

Juxa   

What first, you almost ruined this corner within a week! halkee jirtay yaah yaah yaah?

NGONGE   

Ma aniga? I am always here. But when I saw that nobody posts on SOL anymore, I decided to go find where they're all hiding. :P

N.O.R.F   

Morning Juxa

Looks like its either a long weekend or a 1 day weekend (waiting for confirmation from kuwa ay shoqola'aani hayso). Fri-Sat weekend.

N.O.R.F;963851 wrote:
A trip to Madinah is in order if so. Dubai soon with the family marka sidaa ula soco
:D

gartay. waan la socda, inaar. balse, what happened to Zanzibar? :D