Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

You are forgetting- I am at least 3 generations younger than you, therefore I am not of the generation that thought violence was misplaced affection- now say hello nicely!!!

NGONGE   

Heh@ three generations. You're forever young, my dear.

CL is a mad woman. Fancy leaving lovely London for trashy Nairobi!

Ibtisam   

^^^Well of course, did you think I was gonna catch up with toothless old so fast :D

My dad thinks I am 6years younger that my actually age- I heard him tell someone my age, when I corrected him, he argued with me before counting backwards all his kids and then telling me, oo ilen habar gabobowedy baad tahey! lol

I have yet to see Nairobi.

Ibtisam   

Alpha was that a tongue in cheek insults warya!!!!

Ngonge, there is no forever in any place. I am a nomad by nature. Already searching for a new home. Laakin I wont be back to London. Down under iyo Far Aisa aya la iga yedaya recently.

LOL@footcuncun

to be honest i'm not sure NG. there is nothing for me to go back to the UK for....i like life ova here. as for IBZ, she's very comfortable dee. i doubt she'll ever go back.

IBZ, naga daa comfort kala dheer nonsense. you're doing well walal and i know ur humble and stuff but you're probably the 3rd best performing young diaspora person here. 1. my friend, 2. me, 3. IBZ.

^ your cousin is mocking me dee.

my connect is somtel and it wasnt working last night too,. you're boys are coming through next week and i'm preparing the necessary documents right now on my day off.