Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Waxba lama socotid, Juxaay. I'm actually being starved to help me lose the belly. An idea (mind you) that I did not come up with or approve. :(

Waan iska yareeyay ,,, and still it is not going away.

I think I need xaajiyadda and all the kids inay ku joogjoogsadaan subaxdii for 30 min everyday ,,,,, "the hard way" ,, :D

Malika   

And someone follows SOL on twitter? ..Lool

Baal warama! I think am in Ngonge's neighbourhood - west ham...cant wait to get back to my tuulo.

NGONGE   

Damn Norf & Jb; they got me talking about my big belly on the day that Malika was visiting my local area. No chance of arranging an A&T style shukaanis now. :P :p

Juxa   

sorry duqa,

i cant get malika to meet me for a cake for the past 3 years...adigana ahem waad riyooneysaa.

malika, all i hear is waan imid, waan baxay:)

Threw my still unused passport in the washing machine along the khamees, gotta book for a new one so not to need a visa for Dubai.

how things are unpredictable.

More pple relocating to sland and xamar lately; would you trade in your lifestyle?

I'm sure some would get a mashruuc :D

Juxa   

jeebabka waala baaraa before doing the laundry, yaa og laga yaabee iney lacag ku jirto

i would relocate in a heart-beat. in fact that is the plan, although mashruuc aanan ku jirin

Ibtisam   

I have just discovered two of the biggest investment ideas- got all excited, draw up the plans and everything for one- still have to do the other-. Of course now I am trying to solve the issue of start up capital and how to make myself three different individuals at the same time to get them going.

Juxa, please relocate- I will match your salary at the firm (unless you've had 20 pay rises since I left) :D :D offer is only open if you land by the 15th sept lady :P

Eid mubarak all.