Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ciid mubaarak Ibti,

would love to see Solers too relocate to Hargeysa.

Ideally, an activist/editor role or pan-Somali islamic think tank dedicated to equality and family values would be great (inspired by Cuba, Egypt's Brotherhood etc) with Xamar settled.

Ibtisam   

Abu- salman is your mother still here?

There is a Islamic-somali customs think than dedicated to women and equality here- is that good enough :D

Ibtisam   

Thanks as in I am coming- if so I dont need to e-mail you the ideas- just get here and working already. Otherwise get us a skype date and catch up- even xata maba so haadsheediis these days.

How is work and all those qaxoontis?

She's in Djibouti now but we settle accross the border, are the business ideas in the healthcare or import sector?

You are wlc for any query of course (no xadis promised).

Women and equality group? haven't seen it but those gender inequalities issues distract from real priorities such as water, food, care or shelter etc etc.

raula   

Salaam all..I see that its pretty much reer-GB & the outlier JB.

Well for the manly men..get rid of the caloosha kido's as it can impede in other functions such as "operation restore hope" as i have heard :D

Juxa   

Ibti masoo hadlo cause wala I tarxiiley, I am seconded to a city firm oo aadan neefsan karin.

I don't see qaxooti at all.

Bal waan soo qeylin insha allah

Ibtisam   

Oh yeah you are in the city noW!!!! lol well dont forget to breath lady.

Edit: Never mind- shid happens.

Salman, no not in health or export, more locally focused. I know you wont steal. :D

Well, ideas need to be congruent with passion, commitment etc; else, I have too some great ideas or needed innovations.

eg: setting a shop for cheap voip calls in Hargeysa was my bro's little idea but of course that needs realisation, if telesom and others allow it (we already use voip to call accross countries for free, as it's routed via one shared subscription; only internet needed not even a pc). Other ideas are much more exciting.

Having many interests and being a bit of a gipsy, not feeling fully at home neither in jabuuti nor in somaliland etc is my undoing.

Maybe I should take a leaf out of our elders book and just start a family then possibly focus on and move the kids around whether it be to xamar or dubai :D

Hello All---I'm back

I'm already missing Ramadaan can you believe it, I still need to complete the six days of Shawwal, I should have fasted after eid straight away.

Ibtisam   

Abu the Voip thing already woks fine. Somtel can give you a USA or UK number, you pay subscription fee and recieve free calls. Only problem is now they need to extend it so that you can also call them for free.

It is much easier to move around alone rather dragging a family around and messing up their life if things go a little wrong. Also pretty soon you will worry about schools and stability for them. Not the same as being a lone backpacker. :D

Growegal wlc bk

Ibtisam   

NGonge why baad timiah ii jiid old man? Is that the Somali manly way of saying I miss you?? :D

Salam Juxa and jumca mubarak.