Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ciid mubaarik akhyaarta;

pulled an eid all nighter and then relocated a whole house to a 3thd flour flat...

celebrated now today with a cappucino/pain au chocolat lol before another round.

the brothers at the mosque talking about their countries, kids playing (ps3 etc) or how feeling of community is really at the core of everything...

N.O.R.F   

Eid was great. Didn't do much myself but the kids had a blast at the local Eid fun fair with their cousins and I watched the footy :D. Eid is about the kids. How was eid in Hargaisa?

Much easier to fast/afur with others the 6 shawaal days, after having skipped it yesterday and suxuur just before fajr.

Do you see signs or inspiration from elsewhere even as a "rational"?

Kids are always fun to have around, like them even more without all the adult hypocrisy (particularly some "wadaad" ones).

NGONGE   

^^ It doesn't work that way dee. You either have to say something about Juxa or at least mention Qardho for this thread to pick up again. :D

Juxa   

i see the ramadan niceness is over@old man

salaams all, lately i dont have energy, meeshan joogo baa spiritkii iga qaadey:(