Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

I Think Bisha Ramadaan Dhanna Way Idinla Joogtay Markaa :D

Horta Aniga Keliya Miyaa Problem-ka Mise Waa Leyla Qabaa??

Well, as long as nobody is lost to the notting hill carnival (xiitaa madowgii ayaa gacan kaa taagey lately as whites took over). :D

Just heard about the 1st pick up on credit from Dahabshill Dubai (it tops up the car price $1700 for a total of around $30 000 repaid over 1 year); but the client is a decent customer at their Hargeysa branch (they got another in Djibouti).

It is crazy but in Africa, esp if well connected, you can accumulate all sorts of side businesses, renting out villas at $3000-6000 a month or cars for slightly more than 3000 a month, import freely, act as as transit agent as the law requires a local owner for trucks etc etc (or resell land, with so much speculation or ridiculous prices).

We even have foreigners (sometimes related) working or freelancing for the gouvernment :D

Malika   

Abu - its rare to see anyone in African depending on one income - everyone has their fingures in all sorts, which in my opinion makes life rather interesting [tired of the nine-to-five routines]

Afternoon all!

Sure, it makes for constant "business" trips to Paris for some but many are locked out of opportunites yet denied basics: it's either much fun or extraordinarily perverse depending on which side of the fence you happen to be born into.

Fortunately, there is some community feeling and minimal mobility but justice requires much more...

Juxa   

Ibti macmac macaan badan, i see you have bit more time than usual.

waves@malika

almost lunch time yippieeee

NGONGE   

^^ I don't do lunch, saaxib. If I ever leave the office at this time of day it'll be because I'm going home. :D