Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

he cant do that today, not after the bank holiday

counting the maalmo, until i am back to my cariish, close to home. 8 days and no more morning rush hour commute

Malika   

Abu quite right - and it sounds like am talking from the privileged side of the fence.[slap on the wrist for me] - indeed, there is little justice when it comes to equal opportunity.

*waves both arms* @ Juxa - salaanta qaliga iga gudoon abaaye macaan.

We just had a well-connected trader who proposes to finance a youth football tournament and the local association may be resuscitated; back in 2000/2001 it was Quran contest and sewing machines...with grant and material donated by the US embassy.

To be frank, I'm no longer much into Djiboutian issues but hooyo has to deal with the nurses & co one too (standards, Bamako initiative and affordable essential, generic medicines etc).

PS: just discovered that the earliest online bookable appointment for my EU passport is one month away, may be better to obtain a laissez-passez at the djib embassy in paris/visa for dubai.

Juxa   

salaams folks

sh!t day at work today, midbaa buuq iyo kheylo iyo indho faro galis maanta, just cause waxan dhahay bixi lacagta lagugu leeyahay....

oh well jumce meeqa maalmood baa ka dhiman?

Malika   

^Two days to go!!..Lol, will you be off on holiday from Friday? Mac mac @ Juxa

The NOW me need to get its act together for the sake of FUTURE me - am suffering from procrastination illness, cant get my *** off the chair to do what I should be doing..uurrggg! Pheew! Now rant is over better go do what I should do instead what I want to do right now [which is sit and browze the net, drink tea and just chill..lol - not much!]

Juxa   

No holiday, i just want to be off for the weekend:)

the future you, should have quite word with now you.....................KAKAC FADHIGA

NGONGE   

^^ There is always something new in Hargeisa. For example, did Alpha shave his hair, dress in a khamees and pretend he's a visitor from Holland? :D

Juxa   

Hi Ngonge, Alpha has turned a corner.

JB ignores martida, waa laga batey i think

nothing new, family back from Umrah, so excited to see them tonight. i got each of nephew and niece to get me a present plus their mothers. so expecting 12 pressiesssssssss cawa

Martida is always welcome ,, maba bataan iyagu for some reason

Alpha is exceptional .... i mean ,,, ehem ,,, unique case ee halkaa inagaga daaya. He is still there in the long hours :D

and for some reason, i'm getting SMS at 2am telling me "Hi, i'm Carafaat" ...... Yassir Arafat ?? :D