Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

that is great JB!

i am off next week, so that i can concentrate with the few remaining days insha allah

Juxa   

cawaale waa ku raynaa ee adiga see tahay?

Ngonge is engaged with sport maalayacni lately

KK facebook ka fiiri, she has been appointed campaign manager for some madaxweyne?

Cawaale   

LOL@ Some madaxweyne. Madaxweyne oo madaxweyne eh mise some dude with big head(State presidents). Talking about sports..is there any AC Milan fan here? Mamma Mia! *Staghfrollah*

Cawaale   
:D Xaadir. Laakin 2 kolba qool aad ku jirtaa for airing personal info on Troll sec. Waliba FB iyo Madaxweyne..adi maana qatar ku jrin maanta. :D

Juxa   

Airing? hahahah you make it out to be sir!

waxad rabtaa dadka iney shaki ka qaadaan KK! warheedhe with her what you see is what you get. altho siyaasiyan we dont agree

Malika   

^Lol.aniga! besteey ayaa noqdee..lol. Honestly, its been great just sad its about to leave us. ii waraan abaaaye? Hope all is honky dory...

shaleytoo was in Southall, eat at some African restaurant, the food was like I was in Dar es salaam...masha'allah...[done my bit of advertising ..lol]

A_Khadar   

^ Tell us little more what you ate there? Ugaali for Afur? Hope you all for the "Laylatul Qadar" Insha'alah. I am starving and it's not even 11am yet.

Juxa   

bisinka caloosha yeysan ku fakan!

morning all, very malayacni day, typing trial bundle index.....numbaradi dhan baan midka ka boodey midna qorin so now 1-100 waxbaa ka qaldan