Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

oh no you did not @ibti, you cant say tuulo

i cant concentrate maanta.........wey iga taaalaa (bal taana fahan)

NGONGE   

Salaam Sayid, Ibti, Malika & Juxa. I have nothing to say but thought it would be rude to watch your conversations without at least making some sort of noise. At the very least it answers Sayid's strange search for "life" in these forums. :P

^Yet you would not sleep! proofs my point.

lol@ngonge - good to know you are alive - iska waran saxiib - i hear you been chanting "Murray" iyo "Mo Farah " last week. the two seccessionist in Team GB :D

Showqi   

Juxa;856076 wrote:
bisinka caloosha yeysan ku fakan!

Juxa it's balanced diet. I have been eating this Suxuur every Ramadan for the past 10 years. And I have never lost or gained more than 5KG every Ramadan. You should tried it (Sareen mixed with vegetables for energy and vitamins, Eggs for protine and minlk for calcium.)

NGONGE   

Sayid, khayer saaxib. Nabad. Boqolka iyo boqol. Aad iyo aad. Illahay mahaadi. Fiican badan. Tamaam tamaam. But I can't wait for ramadan to finish (i'm done with the sleepless nights and I can't do all this pretending about loving it and whatnot ninyaho). :D

I supported both men last week and was happy for GB's 25 gold medals. So nin ingrees ma ahe? My baasaboor says so. :P

Ibtisam   

loool @ my passport says so!!!! lol Ngonge are you not due for your yearly visit yet?

Sayid just coz I live in Africa does not mean I sleep like the queen that I am. :D

I am in dire need of wax igaga qosliya! Ya allah.

Ibtisam   

Buuxo I forbid you to put awesome and bacweyne in the same sentence- how a blood bac/ colourful bin bag can be classed as a dress is beyond me. But I have learn to cut, tuck, stitch, nice fitting dresses with multi-layers from such bag and have myself a few beautiful colourful tailored dresses. Does that count old friend :D :D