Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Tests confirming the obvious, very low vitamin D of 18nmol/L (ideally between 100/200 nmol), new guidances are under review so doctors may prescribe the high doses of D3 straight away for colored people in some areas.

Had to hint for a thyroid test etc too, whose utility is confirmed now, and a hospital stay left me with fluid in the knee joint; seems like the clinicians and system are only useful if constantly guided and double checked even when things are minor and no surgery ever done.

Those young mormons missionaries are candid: "what is your purpose in life?" even as I'm wearing khamiis/cimaamad straight out of jumuah :D ...

may do just that bro, run again by the beach after few things sorted out; anyone soon back in africa?

the place has changed fast and they now have countless consultants, scans or clinics in jabuuti (one kind enough to reassure me on joints via msn).

Khayr   

Why you drunken bastarrrd....did you also drive after you drank that....ofcourse, anything is doable in Hargeysa as long as you carry that green leaf currency.

Ibtisam   

This thread na miya laga soomey??

I have a question- if I can hear the qiraa/ reading of the quran really well from my house for salat tarawiix, but the mosque is men only- can I join the jamaca from my house?? I find it confusing to try and do my own reading in prayer because I keep joining in with his or end up listening. I either must stop praying same time as him (start much much later by which time it is past my bed time) or join their salah.

Anyone able to shed light into this matter- where are the cyber shikhs?

Ibtisam   

Abu Salman, thank you walalo, I thought as much. Now my only option is either to pray around their time- I keep thinking I will wake up later- after they finish, but have not managed it yet. OR I can risk going and telling them to turn the speakers internal only.

I really like hearing the qiraah, until I moved to my new house, now I hear the athaan at least 5 times, and at any one point I can hear at least two alhumdu's been read, makes it impossible to do your own prayers.

All those mosques and not a single women space. The sufi mosques picking up their chanting at 2am again. :(

Ibtisam   

I think the new areas are full of mosques, the old down town areas, have the same historic big mosques. New expansion areas have a small mosque in every corner with big speakers on the outside.

Thanks, waking up at 2am, I'm try these last few days- ramdan is moving so fast already