Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

JB - dumaashiday ka xishood - shokashokeyahow!

Ng - although i am disappointed in you saxiib - nevertheless welcomeback saxiib

Edit- p.s. - how was our mutual friend?

NGONGE   

^^ JB, as ever, did a brilliant job. Marx ran off to Burco the minute he met me (make of that what you will). :D

The motherland was/is an amazing mix of brilliance and travesty. I'm not sure if I should share my impressions in detail though. :D

p.s.

Sayid, a thousand apologies saaxib. Blame it on faxada safarka. I had every intention to contact you before going but have no idea how I forgot! :(

p.p.s

Yes I met our mutual friend. He's still a workaholic. :D

NGONGE;822342 wrote:
alpha ran off to Burco the minute he met me (make of that what you will).
:D

lol@ng,

you're a great flop. i was looking forward to hosting you as an honourable guest in my house lol. i gave you my number and your excuse for not coming to see me was pathetic runnti. you could've asked jb or norf.....!

NGONGE   

Alpha, I was in a trance dee. Plus, when I mentioned you to Nor & JB neither man gave any indication that they actually had your number. :D

Blessed   

حمدلله علا سلامتك ، Ayeeyo. :) How were the Londoners we've lost to the 'cause', didn't they try to make you move there too? Adigoo ceesan la hadlayaan ku riyooday, bal ka warran. :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people. ;

Today, I passed by in between sending abusive e-mails to my friends!!! juxa your one is coming

How are you all and how I miss the normal space and time which allowed me to be a member of the online community, way before my life was taken over by randomness.

Howdy and salamaz

NGONGE   

^^ I was going to make fun of you, Ibti but something told me to behave. Ileen my late ayeeyo was correct when she told me that my great ancestors were awliyo! :D

Heh. There were far too many Londoners there for my liking, ayeeyo. Many were doing good work and a few were hanging around in the hope of landing something. I met most of them by chance. Upon my return I was told that many people thought I went there for a 'mashrooc' of my own.

p.s.

I spent the majority of the time watching football with some guy who struggles to understand how it's played. Lakin ha o bixin, I managed to explain a few things to him. :D

nuune   

^^ War that doomed Chelsick ayaan u naxsanahey waxaas dhan ka bax.

Welcome back, and Ibti, welcome back too, idnkaaba war hayaba, soo daadiya warka

NGONGE   

^^ Anigu warkayga wuu badanahay laba kilmado kuma koobi karo. Ibti ayaa warka wada haysa. Waa qurba jooga ay Juxa ka hadlaysay saaka! :P

p.s.

It's going to be an interesting game. I'm not sure who is going to win. Barca have not been playing well of late and Chelsea have been very confident. 50/50

Ibtisam   

Loooool @ NGonge. After I was so nice to welcome you!!!!! anyway you've made fun of me all the time, every time, so I kind of expect it now. :D

Hey Nuune, muxu jinkagi iga so war dooni wayeh?

Juxa   

hahahahah@blessed

the word is sha!shuuko and it is not a word aan ab iyo isir uleeyahay, it is xamari word. now shakshuukyahow maxaa igu kaa direy?:)

so Ngonge is back, he actually went and came back caleek sxb, welcome back.

the only lander i care waa Ibti, how was she? was she skinny? was it apparent ineysan cunin cake over a year? i expect full report

JB adigana welcome back.

Sayid, thanks dumaashi