Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa, you need come down here once ..... It is like a glue and with Ibti, I don't think you would even go back to London.

Look at Ngonge, it is like he is coming every year ....... that happens when you visit once, you either settle or keep coming back :D

Juxa   

Ngonge, i miss my twin i spoke to her yesterday and cont even eat my cake (imagine how upset i must be to lose my cake appetite). she sounded tired, all those qeylo badan reer hargeysa took all the energy out of her.

JB i am visiting soon insha allah and taking ibti to xamar with me

NGONGE   

Norf, Somalis are crazy ninyaho. You must have the pataince to deal with that lot. By the way, did you read the SomalilandSun website lately? There is a story there that might tickle you. :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;823646 wrote:
Norf, Somalis are crazy ninyaho. You must have the pataince to deal with that lot. By the way, did you read the SomalilandSun website lately? There is a story there that might tickle you.
:D

Just read it :D

Chimera   

*Ibtisam;823230 wrote:
Loool @ Juxa!! leave it alone.

Adam, thank you. It is true, laain somehow, someway I have no time to do anything- so many things to do here.
:(

Well, I'm glad you're back.

nuune   

Ibti being in Xamar is itself a comedy, we await for that moment, don't forget to bring her to Liido Beach, iyo Jaziira, also bring her to sabansabanka(waa xero military).

Juxa   

she will be with me and perfectly safe, she will have loads of fun too with ahem maxaa kale hee slice of cake and the real xalwo xaaji yusuf

salaams umadeey, it is so quite quite with roob dharbaaxsheynin the windowns