Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum Sayid, how can I greet someone maqaan!!! first you must arrive and ask about Ibti :P

P.s. How is the hood doing?

Juxa   

he is not getting away is he?

Ibti ma aysan arkin wuxuu qorey or since she is in hargeysa waxa laga dhadhiciyay waa ok

NGONGE   

This is getting silly. I can't always be the first one in. Come on your slackers, up your game. :D

(Morning).

NGONGE   

Good good. I had my rest and now I need to get on with dealing all the piled up work from before my holiday (nobody is ever nice enough to deal with anything when I'm away). Lakin I'm back now, let the fireworks begin. :D

Juxa   

you actually have backlog, i thought after april, inaad shaah cabto the rest of the year

NGONGE   

^^ Take an asprin. :D

It comes in bursts, Juxa. But two weeks worth of bursts turns into a right pile. How about you? I could never work out if it's the workload that makes you busy or the studying. However, watching you and others I know ( ta H town joogta), I believe some scientist somewhere will eventually find a gene in Somali women that shows them to be total workaholics. I mean is there such a thing as a lazy Somali woman? Xita kuwa xamuurada marsada oo aan wax kale sameen spend all their time memorising and testing different types of lipstick. :D

Juxa   

JB i hope you feel better

Ngonge, tan yaroo H-town joogta waan u xiisey, between us we had enough ambitions to af-genbi the whole somalia/somali-land dowlad, not to mention we made each other feel normal by accusing the other of being nutter

I am done studying now. i am thinking of taking the New York bar exam, altho i am still not clear why i should. i need to have something to do apart from shaqada caadiga ah