Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

^ Wax uu fuss ka sameyn weli ma aragtay? Salaanta xitaa!

Juxa, sorry to hear you're unwell. A speedy recovery ayaan kuugu duceynayaa. And I agree with Faheema, you should have called in - maybe you can leave early?

Nuune, Mars is such a dry planet. Why would anyone want to go there? Saturn, though, is another matter altogether. What a beaut! The day they decide to send humans there, I will enlist myself. :P

NGONGE   

Al Salaam caleekom wa raxmato allah wa barakaato to Juxa only (the rest depend on gurantees). I had a great weekend. Parents came back from haj and assured me that they prayed for me and I'm already feeling healthy again. :D

Nuune, Mars is the red planet..war what happend to your somalnimo, could you not find a blue planet?

nuune   

lol Somalinimo, that ain't gone yet, it is there, the only time I don't feel Somalinimo is when I am away, my comrades don't allow such human emotions when I am with them.

Val, Saturn, maba xasuusto dhankuu naga jirey, ma kan yuraano u egbaa oo suxuunta la is dul saarey la moodo, kaas ayaaba ka sii daran one earths day is one year of being there, qorrax maba arkaan, Mars macdan baa lagu sheegey iyo dheeman, and the Russians want this before anyone else, while the US and Europe is busy sending spaces to Mars, Russia is busy sending humans there, well training humans.

N.O.R.F   

Thanks saxib. Although I feel a little unconfortable with the title (it might be easier when I'm Ngonge age :D).

Been cold all weekend. I have been turning the heating on wherever I am. Can't wait to return to the sunshine.

Norf, xajj mabruuk bro.

Now you have your milestones for a new political party back home too lol

with keeping sharpening up your somali, arabic...and convincing Ngonge to untie the purse :D

N.O.R.F   

Morning Faheema. How is the weather there?

Abu Salman, the Arabic I was speaking in KSA kaaley arag. No more politics for me :D

i'm really under pressure. it could be over but i will fight til the death.

i will not go down like this. i'll need a scapegoat. someone has to take the fall for my shortcomings.