Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika;758537 wrote:
Salaam Juxa - walla fican yahay.

Jac - lol, if that works dont forget to share it..lool. Horta why aren't those practicing in voodoo ever rich?

looooooool ,,,, you have 10% of the total money.

Those do not get rich coz they not allowed to be so ...... that is how Jinn works :D

N.O.R.F   

I am back in blighty for a week or so. Are your folks back yet? I hope inaan ey Somaali raacin. Xaaji waan ahey laakin don't call it me until I'm 50 :D

Wa salaam

Congrats NORF, it's a mighty thing you were able to do, accept your Xaaji title gracefully. You deserve it!

Vinter is upon us. Vinter is upon us. *Sigh*

NGONGE   

Norf, they went with an Arab group (being Arabic speakers and all that). They report that it was a very good package (which included cumra and a total of three weeks between Mecca, Medina & Jeddah).

Anyway, you are back now. How should we celebrate your return? Would xalwa and coffee do or must it be hareeri & mera? :D

Malika   

^tsk, tsk - war wilku waa Xaaji - hareeri and mera should only be if there is an all nighter quran reciting competetion...lol

Norf - congrats and May Allah accept your Xaaj and that of all those whom performed it this year...amiin

Morning Solers! My therapists..lol

N.O.R.F   

Thanks all. It was a wonderful experience. LOZ is also a xaaji this year.mashaAllah.

EDIT

Ngonge & Malika :D

Ngonge, dates and qaxwa would be good. Let me get rid of this cold first though.