Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

yh, of course, the child was probably sacrificed in a sadomasochistic way. i can only imagine her last few mins alive as being terrible.

i was watching this tv programme on AJE and this ugandan pastor was referring to children used in ritualistic muju ceremonies as 'kittens'. looool. 4 kittens please for my dead uncles awakening lol. honestly!

uk society is sick to its roots, although that gerry does resembles a hamster when he pouts for the cameras. his wife is alright tho, i wouldnt mind spending an intimate evening with her, of course for purely investigatory purposes. attention seeking seems to be an artform these days, reality tv gots everyone convinced that they too can have their 5 mins of fame.

Malika   

^Lol.

They have had more then five minutes of fame - They cant keep away from the little screen.

Anyways..so your back in SL?

NGONGE   

Nuune Jinni told me that Juxa is most unhappy with the comments of both Malika & Alpha. Something about defemation and that couple's love of suing (not Alpha and Malika, the Maccans).

Nuune's Jinni has left now but she also told me that Arsenal are going to win tonight (think I'll have a word with our resident Wali about this one).

p.s.

Juxa is off today, I think.

nuune   

lol Ngonge, the Jinns maalmahan waan isku kacsanahey, it is a bit long story to write but illaa ay i raali galiyaan I am not going to have any contacts with them for at least 2 days,

Psss: I doubt Juxa is off the whole day, yes she was off in the morning but back to work this afternoon and would be stuck till the evening, she never took a whole day off unless it was her summer holiday(10 days).

That Benefica should have won last night, kolleey waa lagaga yaabiyey United, in Chelsea la xasuuqo ayaan rabaa, Arsenal have no chance ayaga kuwaas there is no need to mention them(I know Juxa would be angry about my comments).

Ps: The Maccans always look happy on tv, they never look like in ay gabadh ka dhuntey, I have my doubts and am with the Portugeese Police on this issue!

NGONGE   

^^ I watched the game with Norf. War hadaaan fahmay ninko wuxu kubbada o baran waayay. Ileen wuu iska sheekeesta, ma dhaawado! Wale been man sheegin markan "bahasha dhaawo" ku laha. :D

STOIC   

Nuune na Majini zake sija ya amini. Lakini ni kweli majini ni viumbe miongoni mwetu? Vipi nuune amepata jicho ya kijinni? nimejaribu kusikiza mawaidha ya sheikh Othman Maalim kwa ya kwamba majini uhakika wapo duniani.Tukea utotoni nimeambiwa kuogopa kutembea sehemu za takakaka kwani mashetani wanapenda chooni na kaburini...Hebu sikiza hapa sheikh uthman akieleza jini...Mimi namogopa nuune kwani majini hukaa miongoni mwa watu...hahaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsL6FHUzmw4

nuune   

Stoic, haa wallaahi sxb. kijitaliya mwanguni vijia situ kama na hujataji kila ya zimu ni bahati gani sujui sawa, kwa vikula vijana namnagani huyu sitaki maharaga kwanja utembelea kitengeneza mtu wa mingi sana, wato ni hikazi kwajinni yangu ni mjungu majeza sasa kwa mbira bilibili, kongoreza kiti ya kuja bahali wato ni mjeza yingi siyelo watendeleo Bangani ni Shauru Moye station kama ni kazi ya bado ya mchunguza vijina kwa zero vaki ya mungu rafiki yangu, hyu ni Jinni ni hatari sana kama ndugu yangu vitika ya bajaja usi ni teleo hifyo sana,

nita rudi bada ya kama ni kujungu vizyo kazi

Ngonge, I watched with Norf the Asian cup game in Dubai, dee waa runtaa, maxaaba la daawan, wuu sheekeenayey un ehehe, I am sure he is undercover Chelsick player

Good afternoon ,,,, Such slow day

I think the office staff were on drugs today. Something definitely wrong .... why all of them feel lazy, dizzy, sleepy and creepy at the same time ???? ............

STOIC   

Nuune, bwana na kubali majini wanatuona lakini tokea utotoni nimeambiwa macho yetu hayakupewa uwezo wa kuwaona majini...vipi wewe umemwona jini kisha akakupiga vibao..haha..Istaghfurullah...

Malika, kweli majini wapo duniani lakini sithani tunao uwezo kuwaoona jinsi ndugu wetu Nuune amawaoona na kushauriana na wawo...Si rahisi kuonekana na macho yetu.....

NGONGE   

What an unfortunate sequence and combination of words. Sounds like you missed out in some banging office party, Jb. :D :D

والأن, حان الموعد لنتحدث باللغة العربيه.

All I did today was respond to two emails ...... and I'm still here :D

أحسن نتكلم بالعربي من الآن. . لازم يتذوقو الحيرة