Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Dumaashiday; qalanjo qaali - iska waran, gormaad Qardho aadaysaa aan kursiga shaqada kusii kululayee?? - oodkac layma keenin - balse muqmad muruq carabka kaa gelineysa - ala Nigerian suya style baa halkan taala - balse wax dumaashi qaali ah loo quudo ma aha.

JB - hence the other two secrets are safe soo maha? - Alxamdullilaah dheh dee :D

Barwaaqo, Ngonge - beri baalla buulay buusheed ma baashen? :o

Che - miskiin - i feel for you saxiib - now that she gone on the order of an Al Shabaab fatwa there an't no sunshine - and to add injury to an insult - they sent you nina simone to put a spell on you - in order to make you feel good - eh? what is one to do other than post on SOL's troll corner for all to see :D

Juxa   

wiilka ha igu dirin carabyahow lugaha gaagaaban:)

Che i wont dare bullying you.

dumaashi as long as hooyo is settling well, waan kaa qabaa so thanks.

Dumaashi - Alxamdullilaah hooyo has settled in well - she no longer asks "waa maxay dadkaan bahalaha/eeyda wata?" - you might see her on Wednesday if you are coming to City Hall.

Juxa   

I am coming insha allah, if only our young friend would send me the time.........wiilku waa qabyo, always have info.

Malika   

^Keep on chanting 'lacageyeeee' at least 100 times an hour - berito marka soo qacdii barkintaa hostiisaa firii - there will be enough money to last you a life time.

Malika   

Salaam Juxa - walla fican yahay.

Jac - lol, if that works dont forget to share it..lool. Horta why aren't those practicing in voodoo ever rich?