Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

LoL...the beauty of today's technology. Morning, afternoon and evening, aduunka dhinac to dhinac, waa la wada sheekeysan karaa!

Some people are already in tomorrow.

Howdy Juxa, Faheema and Nuune!

Juxa   

hey faheema ii waran?

I feel so sick today, everywhere aches as it takarabiil carrying sisin run over me.....was tempted to call in sick lakin no one believes monday sicknesses

nuune   

Howdy Val, adduunkan soo cajjiib ma ahan, the Russian are testing now, that test on humans already completed early of this month on taking humans to Mars, the project was done in a remote area in Kazakhstan, and it was success, the journey to and from Mars will take about a year, our one year here on Earth is about 2 years there, so I guess they will have LONG mornings, afternoons, and evening, anglekaas markaad ka fiiriso the earth is the perfect place to be, though I envy other planets as well.

Faheema.   

^Maya, say is properly first :P

Ahh sorry to hear that Juxa, you should've called in sick, the heck with them :) they're skeptical about monday sickness because most of them have a hangover lol. Alhamdulilah Juxa all is well on this end :)

lol Val that's very true, though Nuune is in another world all together.