Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE;880850 wrote:
He's right Faheema, you don't deserve him. In fact, I wouldn't wish him on your worst enemy.
:D

naga da ciyarta dee@NG,

faheema, has a soft spot for me dee!

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;880849 wrote:
^

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Faheema said:

tracy-morgan.gif

Chin up brother.

NGONGE   

^^ If he carries on like this, I am sure Faheema's soft spot will find his soft spot and leave him wincing for hours. :D

Juxa   

What alpha needs at times is proper beating, someone please rough him up a bit and straighten manyaciisa (new word for ngonge)

Rahima   

Juxa- Glad to be back sister, how have you been? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Abu Salman- Thanks :)

NGONGE- what can I say; the break has softened my skin. As for the internet providers in Oz, you are onto something- I live in an inner city suburb and only have access to wireless internet because all the ports are supposedly taken.

Rahima   

Jacaylbaro- i'm waiting for the national broadband network to reach my xaafad. Anyhow, it's the only downfall of living here, everything else is just perfect really!:)