Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^wanagsan. Anagu wexey no tahay late afternoon.

The amount of attention Alpha gets no wonder waabu isku dare..heh

I need a lifestyle change - perhaps a move to some remote island would be good...

Ibtisam   

Lol waali and a half. Howdy trolls.

I'm snuggle with a film and junk food. Perfect evening. I give up working. Pheeeeeew

^ its ka buuxisay NG, LOL

i asked becos there is no haagen daz nor dominos pizza or anything like that here dee lol.

IBZ, i'm rather worried all this work related stress has resulted in your comfort eating. is ilaali walal.

Che -Guevara;880990 wrote:
Not entirely, not always.

i'm sorry Che, but you don't strike me as a lady's man whatsoever. in your particular case, its definitely worth making big gestures such as buying her a car, resort holidays and delivering breakfast in bed on Sunday mornings with a bouquets of assorted flowers in a slender vase from Macy's and other stuff that require some tangible effort and money. there are few men who can woo a lady with their mere words, unfortunately, you're not in that category.

i suppose so che.... that's if you can think on your own che, but by the sounds of it, you're kept at bay by your lady LOL kulaha brownie points. women ultimately want two things 1. someone who listens/considerate (or at least pretends to listen and makes her feel like her entitled 'opinions' are being considered. 2. someone who shows the right qualities at the right time, in other words trusting your manly instincts.

If you gonna do big gesture, don't do the last hour. Drop hints or tell her ahead if time. Knowing whats coming will put her in good mood. And women get excited with anticipation. Such extended period is to your both benefit.